UKFF Battle Rap 2012

CuckedByMenry

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richie, I can't believe that you managed to get just one vote less than I did after you went up against Hollywood's mighty effort. Your rap was an infinite (no pun intended) amount better than mine was. Unlucky mate, but such is the luck of the draw in things like these. :thumbsup:

Richie, I can't believe that you managed to get just one vote less than I did after you went up against Hollywood's mighty effort. Your rap was an infinite (no pun intended) amount better than mine was. Unlucky mate, but such is the luck of the draw in things like these. :thumbsup:

Thanks ol

• Paid Members

Oh Richie. :(

Round 2:

I was originally going to announce this tomorrow, but some unforeseen time-consuming errands have arisen, so here it is now:

bAzTNM#1 Fan vs Dead Mike

Feste The Jester vs saxonsgb

Toilet Rapper vs Astro Hollywood

JLM vs CleetusVanDamme

HarmonicGenerator vs A Screen Up

kendal mint cake vs Steve Justice

Shane O

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gristo/class-dismissed-58t4

Watch a teacher utterly destroy his cocky 17-yr old student in a rap battle. Awesome.

Just came on to post that. Some seriously clever stuff in there. Gandalf and sandals? Amazing. That kid looks like he wants to shit himself, dive in and swim because he knows after the other guys first reply he's fucked.

• Paid Members

Voting on the Round 2 battles is now under way. In addition, neither Toilet Rapper nor his opponent Astro Hollywood entered a rap. Coupled with Round 1 exitee Richie Freebird being rather hard done by on a few counts, the vacant spot in the quarter finals will be assigned as thus:

1. If 10 posters put I'M GAY FOR FREEBIRD in their sig, then Richie Freebird will go into the quarter final in a sexy three-way with the highest scoring runner-up.

2. If the above doesn't happen by the next draw (announced this Friday), the spot will go to the highest-scoring runner-up of Round 2.

Edit: 10 people love little Richard. As a result he shall now spit in the quarter-final.

Or be spit-roast.

• Paid Members

Results of round 2 (winners in bold, commiserations to those who aren't, votes in brackets):

bAzTNM#1 Fan (5) vs Dead Mike (8)

Feste The Jester (16) vs saxonsgb (12)

Toilet Rapper (no entry) vs Astro Hollywood (no entry)

JLM (22) vs CleetusVanDamme (13)

HarmonicGenerator (9) vs A Screen Up (3)

kendal mint cake vs Steve Justice (no entry)

Shane O

Archived