UKFF Battle Rap 2012

CuckedByMenry

Man, I have to have scored the biggest win ever there. Sorry to whoever it was I faced ;) So how will the three way work (never had to ask that before)? The one on ones were straight forward but unsure about this one. Is it just 16 lines about both opponents or is it 16 lines combined?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how will the three way work (never had to ask that before)? The one on ones were straight forward but unsure about this one. Is it just 16 lines about both opponents or is it 16 lines combined?

Looks like a free style 32 liner -

1. In light of the extra opponent, rappers can post 32 lines in each rap. Should one rapper choose not to, they must stick to 16 for each rap.

• Paid Members

As long as they do an equal number of lines against each opponent it's all good.

For instance, if one decides to do 16 lines, they could simply do 8 lines against each opponent, or do 7 lines against each opponent and use the other two to talk about how they fuck eachother. Similar for if they do 32 lines, they could do 16 lines against each one or 15 lines against each one and the other two to talk about why they both have AIDS.

It's only just dawned on me that someone might spend 31 lines calling Richie a cunt. I shall amend their rules accordingly.

Man, I have to have scored the biggest win ever there. Sorry to whoever it was I faced ;) So how will the three way work (never had to ask that before)? The one on ones were straight forward but unsure about this one. Is it just 16 lines about both opponents or is it 16 lines combined?

All is forgiven ;) Ironically, in the first round, I slaughtered my opponent in a similar fashion, by something like 16 votes. Good job man, I hope you win this thing, then I'll feel validated by losing to the UKFF's Nas. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Results of the quarter finals (winners in bold, commiserations to those who aren't, votes in brackets):

Dead Mike (8) vs Feste The Jester (15)

JLM vs HarmonicGenerator (win via no-show)

Keith Houchen (18) vs El Nicko Loco (5)

kendal mint cake (6) vs CleetusVanDamme (14) vs Richie Freebird (3)

Semi Final draw:

Feste The Jester vs HarmonicGenerator

Keith Houchen vs CleetusVanDamme

The rules:

1. Each rap must consist of 16 lines. No more, no less.

2. Maximum of two raps each.

3. You have until 3:00pm on Saturday 3rd March to post. If you post nothing by the deadline, you're out.

4. Voting will commence after the rapping deadline in the form of replies in the relevant threads. The cut-off point for votes will be 10:00pm on Wednesday 7th March.

Feste v Houchen could be a mighty final, I reckon the gloves would come off for that one.

Having said which, HarmonicGenerator's rap is probably the best one in the whole competition so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Results of the semi finals (winners in bold, commiserations to those who aren't, votes in brackets):

Keith Houchen (6) vs CleetusVanDamme (0)

Feste The Jester (6) vs HarmonicGenerator (8)

UKFF Battle Rap 2012: The Final

Keith Houchen vs HarmonicGenerator

The rules:

1. Each rap must consist of 16 lines. No more, no less.

2. Maximum of three raps each.

3. You have until 3:00pm on Saturday 17th March to post your raps.

4. The deadline will be extended until Wednesday 21st March in the event of the following:

A) The finalist who raps first posts one of his replies on deadline day.

B) The finalist who raps second posts his first reply on deadline day.

5. Voting will commence after the rapping deadline in the form of replies in the dedicated thread. The cut-off point for votes will be 10:00pm on Wednesday 21st March (or on 10:00pm on Saturday 24th March should either scenario in rule 4 be in effect).

Not to cast a dampener on proceedings but I'm fairly sure Houchen is away in Italy at the moment on a shoot. He might not be back in time for thisl

Archived