WWE Raw 2/1/12 "It Begins" Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone seen the new pictures of stephanie lately because she has been training like crazy looking like she is getting into shape to compete in some form. It makes sense with the girl mentioned in the promos.

http://www.defrancostraining.com/ask-joe-t...-interview.html

No it doesn't. Steph hasn't been involved with Jericho since 2002.

She's had kids, she's getting in shape for the sake of getting in shape. Not to mention there's no way anyone would want to see Stephanie McMahon 'compete' these days. Even though it would be a break from the horse shit that is the Diva's division these days.

The video's were purely to hook you in. I'm amazed anyone is still analysing the videos after Raw.

Has anyone seen the new pictures of stephanie lately because she has been training like crazy looking like she is getting into shape to compete in some form. It makes sense with the girl mentioned in the promos.

http://www.defrancostraining.com/ask-joe-t...-interview.html

No it doesn't. Steph hasn't been involved with Jericho since 2002.

She's had kids, she's getting in shape for the sake of getting in shape. Not to mention there's no way anyone would want to see Stephanie McMahon 'compete' these days. Even though it would be a break from the horse shit that is the Diva's division these days.

The video's were purely to hook you in. I'm amazed anyone is still analysing the videos after Raw.

I think if another doesn't air on Monday then it's done. I have a feeling another will play though.

I honestly don't, but I can see why people think that and why WWE would/could do it. I bet Jericho and whoever else came up with this all are laughing at the people on Youtube and such, still trying to work out what it all means. If they didn't have anything better to do that is

I honestly don't, but I can see why people think that and why WWE would/could do it. I bet Jericho and whoever else came up with this all are laughing at the people on Youtube and such, still trying to work out what it all means. If they didn't have anything better to do that is

It's the age of viral marketing, I guess this has been one of WWE's ways, it's worked well.

There are also those of us who are laughing at WWE’s stupidity.

Set 'a right daft bastards, aren't they?

Tell me about it. The stupid cunts make millions of dollars each financial quarter. What a set of spastics.

You are right the WWE are still making millions of dollars and funnily enough they used to be very good when it came to producing a novel concept known as a wrestling show.

But hey who am I to argue with progress if the WWE wish to be known as the family friendly alternative to Disney then so be it.

• Paid Members

I didn't like the return at all, but that may well have been the intention. It was only when Jericho was about to leave through the curtain that a look on his face suggested to me that it was all a game to him to make everyone look foolish. Up until that point it just looked as if the whole thing had died on it's arse. I think my main problem was that I wasn't ready to see Jericho again. I don't miss him yet. I didn't take much stock in the videos (and still don't), I just think they are there as a hook, not really having anything to do with the actual end result. So therefore I don't see there being anymore to come out of it other than Jericho turning up next week and saying how he can get the crowd to do whatever he wants, and going back to his angry man in the suit gimmick.

Raw as a whole for me was pretty poor, so that could have been why the Jericho angle seems more bad than good to me. After last week with that rubbish promo by Kane, I feel they need to repair him already, but hopefully they keep up with all the strange angles, attacks, mysterious happenings etc, rather than making him do long promos. I think Kane is quite good on the mic, but often they give him dirt to work with when he gets to talk. I think it would have made more sense to keep the mystery hanging over why he attacked Cena for a while longer.

Dolph Ziggler should get the World Title in my opinion . . .but not yet. It's just terrible timing. If he beats Punk at the Rumble I don't think he'll get to keep the belt for much longer afterward. I think it would benefit him if he loses a good match to Punk, then enters the Rumble quite early on and wins it, giving him even more to brag about, then going on to lift the strap at Mania. At least then Punk will have had the belt for a while, a change won't seem as rushed or as forced, and Dolph can have the belt heading into the Summer, when it may not matter so much if it doesn't work out.

Archived