Ring Ka King

HeavyT

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be massive. Absolutely massive. TNA will eclipse WWE in India, no doubt. WWE have toured 2/3 times in the last 15 years, so having a full-time India-specific megashow from TNA every week is going to make guys like Steiner and Abyss household names. Throw in a Hogan cameo, and the country will lose it's mind. This cannot fail.

That said, it's going to get panned by smarks. They'll moan about "WRESTLING MATTERS" when they find out this show is just one big reality TV ultra Soap Opera and not ROH-style X Division spot fests, because the focus here is clearly on showbiz glitz, not great matches.

And if Khali doesn't turn up eventually, I'm a dutchman's uncle.

• Paid Members

Last I read, Khali doesnt want to wrestle anymore, because his hips and knees are getting to the point where he's got the wheelchair polished and ready in a few years. Does he really need Ring Ka King? He's already really famous in India. I cant see him waiting by the phone for Bob Ryder to give him the skinny on this new promotion. And TNA dont need him for this. Its already successful as far as whose backing it and the tickets they've sold. If there is a season two, they should try and get him in then. No need in spunking away your Khali card just yet.

I don't know much about India and it's celebrities but i am assuming the names talked about here are proper celberities and not your Z-List nobody's?

An AWESOME new Ring Ka King promo video:

http://www.india-forums.com/video/televisi...-king-promo.htm

This looks amazing. Particularly the scene with the fans running away from Steiner. Wow! You can also catch a glipse of the RKK Title belt.

Holy shit. That looks awsome, roll on Sunday so I can view this bad boy :)

Archived