Ring Ka King

HeavyT

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

While I sincerely hope this promotion goes on to be a big success in its own right (mainly because there's a shitload of money in the Indian market as a whole, and I think Jeff Jarrett is a truly decent bloke and I wouldn't be adverse to seeing him get a major slice of it), I really hope to see American Adonis in TNA.

I'd not be adverse to Luke Gallows either, Trevor Murdoch/Jethro Holliday/Roscoe Jackson was a decent JTTS last time round, and I wouldn't mind seeing Chavo or Guido/Broadway doing an X-Division veteran run.

And even before the whole Nigeria/Cabana podcast things, I wanted Cliff Compton (probably doing a greaser gimmick a la Domino, but under his real name, which is very cool) in TNA. Now I just want him higher up the card.

India can keep Harry Smith.

Am I alone in actually liking Sonjay Dutt ?

Nope, I was gutted when TNA placed the blame for his feud with Jay Lethal bombing and let him go.

I actually quite liked that feud. Yes it had flaw's and was prity much a copy of the mega powers storyline plus they overdid it on the gimick matches when they should have just let them go, but I liked the creepy stalker thing and the ladder match was really good. It's actually a personal fave of mine despite the fact it was for a ring. :laugh:

My prediction is that this promotion will actually end up subsidising TNA's expansion in the US within two years. This is ultra savvy business in a new market that has a shit load of potential cash to unlock.

So you're Alex Shane's new account?

No I'm not Alex Shane, why? :confused:

My prediction is that this promotion will actually end up subsidising TNA's expansion in the US within two years. This is ultra savvy business in a new market that has a shit load of potential cash to unlock.

Talking of Alex Shane... I remember talking to someone who was pretty close to him a few years back and he said that Alex had been approached by TNA about running a TNA branded promotion in India.. Hence the trip to India that Alex took a few years ago supposedly to secretly meet with TV Execs to negotiate a deal and also find some new Indian talent. The first TNA tours that were organised by Alex Shane were what I recall tests by TNA to prove that Alex Shane could successfuly promote shows.

Fast forward a few years and 'Ring Ka King' is exactly what had been described to me all those years ago..

Perhaps because you sound very specific and knolageable.

Just in regards to you creating a thread for an Alex Shane backed project, and your remarks in regards to the market in India seen as it's well known Shane spent some time there and helped out with the TNA India project in it's infancy.

But then you're not posting in the conspiracy threads in Off Topic saying that 9/11 was a work plotted by the Illuminati and that a multi-billionaire (or is he just a multi-millionaire these days?) in the entertainment industry is attempting to kill you.

Just in regards to you creating a thread for an Alex Shane backed project, and your remarks in regards to the market in India seen as it's well known Shane spent some time there and helped out with the TNA India project in it's infancy.

But then you're not posting in the conspiracy threads in Off Topic saying that 9/11 was a work plotted by the Illuminati and that a multi-billionaire (or is he just a multi-millionaire these days?) in the entertainment industry is attempting to kill you.

No one's trying to kill me. To the best of my knowledge anyway. :thumbsup:

• Moderators

Alex Shane's not worth killing. He's given enough rope to hang himself everytime he does anything. Normally succeeds as well.

Alex Shane's not worth killing. He's given enough rope to hang himself everytime he does anything. Normally succeeds as well.

And there was me thinking he'd ran some of the most successful shows outside of the WWE in Britain's history, as well as one of TNA's successful tours...

Archived