Ring Ka King

HeavyT

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My turn, Are you Joel Ross of Radio 1 fame?

No.

Are you sure you are not him? :)

he's a contraversal one, quite infulential in some ways on the other side he's a money oriented bussness man that like's to milk as much pennies as he can.

Would you class Vince McMahon as a money orientated business man? I would. In fact all successful wrestling promotors need to be financially prudent businessmen, otherwise you'll end up like Paul Heyman - selling out arenas and going out of fucking business!

• Moderators
My prediction is that this promotion will actually end up subsidising TNA's expansion in the US within two years. This is ultra savvy business in a new market that has a shit load of potential cash to unlock.

So you're Alex Shane's new account?

No I'm not Alex Shane, why? :confused:

Just in regards to you creating a thread for an Alex Shane backed project, and your remarks in regards to the market in India seen as it's well known Shane spent some time there and helped out with the TNA India project in it's infancy.

But then you're not posting in the conspiracy threads in Off Topic saying that 9/11 was a work plotted by the Illuminati and that a multi-billionaire (or is he just a multi-millionaire these days?) in the entertainment industry is attempting to kill you.

Alex Shane's not worth killing. He's given enough rope to hang himself everytime he does anything. Normally succeeds as well.

And there was me thinking he'd ran some of the most successful shows outside of the WWE in Britain's history, as well as one of TNA's successful tours...

I'm referring to the utter tripe and shite that he throws up from his gullet and through his mouth.

You are Alex Shane and I claim my five pounds.

• Paid Members
Worst Art Of Wrestling ever, as well. I sat through the whole of Brian Kendrick, but couldn't get through half of Alex Shane's. That's how shite he was.

I had no real idea who he was or his achievements in wrestling, but even then I was confident he was bullshitting most of the interview. Cabana gave up half way through and decided to take the piss, I'm glad Cabana pulled him up when Shane decided to take credit for CM Punk's success.

The whole "I was offered a high paying/high power job for a big company, but turned it down because I love the business" made me cringe the couple of times he said it.

• Paid Members
I'm glad Cabana pulled him up when Shane decided to take credit for CM Punk's success.

Haha! What basis did he have for trying to take credit for CM Punk?

Yeah I don't remember the whole interview exactly and he said a lot, but where did he take credit for the Punk stuff?

Cabana asked him about guys who he's helped mentor or given experience too, due to the UK tours etc, and Shane immediately brings up Punk and his July run. Cabana then quickly cuts him off and Shane back tracks.

Isn't Alex Shane currently trying to fleece people out of money as a "life coach" or some shit? And hasn't he gone a bit conspira-nut?

I'll say one thing for him - he's carny through and through. He's like an unsuccessful Herbie747.

Worst Art Of Wrestling ever, as well. I sat through the whole of Brian Kendrick, but couldn't get through half of Alex Shane's. That's how shite he was.

I had no real idea who he was or his achievements in wrestling, but even then I was confident he was bullshitting most of the interview. Cabana gave up half way through and decided to take the piss, I'm glad Cabana pulled him up when Shane decided to take credit for CM Punk's success.

The whole "I was offered a high paying/high power job for a big company, but turned it down because I love the business" made me cringe the couple of times he said it.

Where did you see this?

• Paid Members

I thought it was one of the best. I love nutters ranting.

• Paid Members

Where did you see* this?

*Hear. iTunes.

Where did you see* this?

*Hear. iTunes.

link please

Archived