Raw Main Event **SPOILERS**

danchilton

• Moderators

You're a total dribbling idiot. No-one's saying what you are intimating with your sarcastic wank argument. You are very possibly the stupidest person I've ever come across. How mongy you are is magnificent to behold. It's like the Pandora's Box of thickness opens every time you click on "reply".

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a goon. You're not worth arguing with.

Alas, I will by saying that no one is saying that Mark Henry is comparable in popularity to John Cena. We enjoy his stuff. I like Janelle Monae but I don't expect her to be headlining Glastonbury in 2013 (saying that, she'll surely get bigger. I digress.) And bringing his popularity into question is silly anyway considering ratings have increased since Henry has been champion.

Though I have a question about that; when was it that these Raw Supershows started? I know it was around the same time as Henry's title win. I know that 'ratings have been up since Henry's title win' has been touted as gospel but is it actually more a case of SmackDown being given more exposure and ratings going up? Or are there numbers for the hour that says that viewers tune in when Henry's on screen?

And yes, he is a good promo. Why isn't he? Because he's not all singing, all dancing? His character is a badass. He's straight to the point. The JR segment was executed very well. Go on - tell us why he's not a good promo. And don't start comparing him to The Rock.

The joys of the ignore button. Back to it being a wrestling forum not the whos a bigget twat me or butch forum.

It's blatantly you, Enoch.

I'd still love to hear a HenryHater account for his decent promos on Raw and PPV though. When he was saying to JR "This is where you beg for your life" while holding him about the neck my penis was rock solid in enjoyment.

Look at what good old ButchReedMark is saying guys, not only is Mark Henry having a good run as champion but he is also a great promo guy as well.

Forget Cena vs The Rock at Wrestlemania instead let

Pitcos I never said he fucks up all the time, just enough to mean he would struggle in a main event slot on regular live TV. If he did screw them up every week he wouldn't be in a job. He has to dome them right sometime. Maybe he's more focused on live TV.

Did you mean to address that to Duke?

I have friends who are black, Asian and Chinese

That is the sort of thing a racist would say.

• Paid Members
Pitcos I never said he fucks up all the time, just enough to mean he would struggle in a main event slot on regular live TV. If he did screw them up every week he wouldn't be in a job. He has to dome them right sometime. Maybe he's more focused on live TV.

Did you mean to address that to Duke?

He thinks we all look the same, Pity :(

Take it as a compliment my lad.

• Paid Members

Why do all these mongs seem to have no avatar or sig? It makes it very difficult to distinguish between the amount of utter mindless fools that frequent this place. If one of our forum main eventers were to remove their sig and avatar, I wonder if they too would also turn into a major spaz?

• Paid Members
Why do all these mongs seem to have no avatar or sig? It makes it very difficult to distinguish between the amount of utter mindless fools that frequent this place. If one of our forum main eventers were to remove their sig and avatar, I wonder if they too would also turn into a major spaz?

A few days ago when I removed my sig and avatar to put new ones on, I had an irresistible urge to watch PWG and post a thread in the wrong forum. It was a close one.

• Paid Members
Why? Who else, with an avatar, is a moron? Oh, wait. Why, you little rascal! I see what you did there!

Not really, it's a complete and simple aside that you also happened to be in the quote block I responded to. It was simply a case of his ironic No Avatar 4 Life prompting me into realising that in this thread he happened to be one of the posters who, despite no avatar, talked some sense and wasn't an utter dribbler. I've not even ventured into the area of avatared mongs so don't credit yourself with being so important that you also need to be commented upon, even though you spell chemical with a K to showcase your individuality. But credit where credit is due, you've called yourself a moron without any prompting :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Why? Who else, with an avatar, is a moron? Oh, wait. Why, you little rascal! I see what you did there!

Not really, it's a complete and simple aside that you also happened to be in the quote block I responded to. It was simply a case of his ironic No Avatar 4 Life prompting me into realising that in this thread he happened to be one of the posters who, despite no avatar, talked some sense and wasn't an utter dribbler. I've not even ventured into the area of avatared mongs so don't credit yourself with being so important that you also need to be commented upon, even though you spell chemical with a K to showcase your individuality. But credit where credit is due, you've called yourself a moron without any prompting :thumbsup:

No worries. Just trying to please the world, one person at a time.

Archived