Raw Main Event **SPOILERS**

danchilton

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He didn't "imply" anything. He outrighted stated your claims were baseless, (which they are) and then said that calling you racist would be just as baseless.

He's saying something comparably absurd and baseless as some of your points. Noone is actually calling you racist.

Well again there is base to it. I've said which ones I believe were guesses I never tried to pass them off as fact but when taping reports regularly say that it was taped twice, when someone I know was at the taping last month said "they re-taped his promo because he messed it up and killed the segment. He said it doesn't matter you wont see it on TV and nobody could take him seriously after that" and since Umaga isn't Smackdown champion and Khali never got his 2nd title run on Raw I think I have a base to my points.

• Paid Members
He didn't "imply" anything. He outrighted stated your claims were baseless, (which they are) and then said that calling you racist would be just as baseless.

He's saying something comparably absurd and baseless as some of your points. Noone is actually calling you racist.

Well again there is base to it. I've said which ones I believe were guesses I never tried to pass them off as fact but when taping reports regularly say that it was taped twice, when someone I know was at the taping last month said "they re-taped his promo because he messed it up and killed the segment. He said it doesn't matter you wont see it on TV and nobody could take him seriously after that" and since Umaga isn't Smackdown champion and Khali never got his 2nd title run on Raw I think I have a base to my points.

They don't.

And again, how would you account for his PPV promos and his Raw promos?

I'm starting to think you're a racist now.

& I'm starting to think you're a twat.

*Edit - Pitcos I never said he fucks up all the time, just enough to mean he would struggle in a main event slot on regular live TV. If he did screw them up every week he wouldn't be in a job. He has to dome them right sometime. Maybe he's more focused on live TV.

• Paid Members
To be fair Gladders, there's so many of your bastard lot around that you're going to have some mentals. It's just going to happen.

I know, but look at our line-up of mongs on here now - diamond_dust, wwffan2, C/W Mark Please!, me - it's not fair!

• Moderators
The joys of the ignore button. Back to it being a wrestling forum not the whos a bigget twat me or butch forum.

It's blatantly you, Enoch.

I'd still love to hear a HenryHater account for his decent promos on Raw and PPV though. When he was saying to JR "This is where you beg for your life" while holding him about the neck my penis was rock solid in enjoyment.

• Paid Members
To be fair Gladders, there's so many of your bastard lot around that you're going to have some mentals. It's just going to happen.

I know, but look at our line-up of mongs on here now - diamond_dust, wwffan2, C/W Mark Please!, me - it's not fair!

Treat it like Gorillas in the mist, chap. Get a real in depth report on the workings of their minds.

• Paid Members

Treat it like Gorillas in the mist, chap. Get a real in depth report on the workings of their minds.

I suppose. I've got a spare 10 minutes tonight, I might give it a shot.

The joys of the ignore button. Back to it being a wrestling forum not the whos a bigget twat me or butch forum.

It's blatantly you, Enoch.

I'd still love to hear a HenryHater account for his decent promos on Raw and PPV though. When he was saying to JR "This is where you beg for your life" while holding him about the neck my penis was rock solid in enjoyment.

Look at what good old ButchReedMark is saying guys, not only is Mark Henry having a good run as champion but he is also a great promo guy as well.

Forget Cena vs The Rock at Wrestlemania instead let’s have Mark Henry vs The Rock as that will surely generate far more interest.

Archived