Raw Main Event **SPOILERS**

danchilton

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who? Oh, you mean Kane? You can say his name once the topic has been tagged with spoilers. I liked seeing him back in his mask, and when the pyro first hit I just thought it was a tease to distract Henry. I will say I'm not a big fan of the pants, looks a bit too tacky and indy style to me. Time will tell if Kane's return will be the start of a big run, but I'm interested to see the explanation for Kane wearing the mask again.

His attire (sans the actual Mask) looked very poundland-ish.Wonder how they'll explain the whole 'bald' to long hair in 3 months thing.

Well could hardly see the design of the mask due to the red lights, but i think the burning of the mask in the promo videos will be the reason for the mask looking different. But at least hes given a new lease of life character wise.

Wonder how they'll explain the whole 'bald' to long hair in 3 months thing.

They won't, it's Kane. He accidentally killed his dad during a Benny Hill sketch last year.He stopped being burnt.Before he stopped being burnt the power of X-Pac's weed allowed him to say "suck it".He has a long history of making very little sense.

His attire (sans the actual Mask) looked very poundland-ish.Wonder how they'll explain the whole 'bald' to long hair in 3 months thing.

Well could hardly see the design of the mask due to the red lights, but i think the burning of the mask in the promo videos will be the reason for the mask looking different. But at least hes given a new lease of life character wise.
No, I meant his actual attire as in his tights - they just look so cheap.

Muppets were robbed :(Fun show. Most of it was bloody rubbish. First segment has to be up there for worst ever. It was mostly fun rubbish thoughJohnny ace tribute video was superb. The four way was the match of the night. Just a great showing for four guys who will all play a big part in the company in the future

They won't, it's Kane. He accidentally killed his dad during a Benny Hill sketch last year.He stopped being burnt.Before he stopped being burnt the power of X-Pac's weed allowed him to say "suck it".He has a long history of making very little sense.
As far as Kane logic goes, the hair makes a lot of sense- when he unmasked in '03 it was revealed that the hair was simply attached to the mask.

As far as Kane logic goes, the hair makes a lot of sense- when he unmasked in '03 it was revealed that the hair was simply attached to the mask.
X-Pac stole his mask once, and no hair left with it. His character is all over the place.

X-Pac stole his mask once, and no hair left with it. His character is all over the place.
He had chemo in between '99 and '03? I don't know :laugh: . If they linked it back to the '03 unmasking, that would be slightly more consistent with recent history. Knowing WWE, they'll just ignore it and have Kane do some generic promo about "finding the monster inside himself again" or something.

Guess booker t found some early Harlem heat gear and Kane snapped it up on eBay. The hair looked shite, and they could have kept the metal mask on a bit longer. Also interesting turn in the 2.1.12 video about the girl being the reason for return. I can only think Stephanie wth someone for control.

I LOVED that Raw, the 4 Way was the best Mid Card match I have seen for a long time, the return of the D - O Double G was epic, the John Lauranitus video and Tony Atlas was hilarious. But most of all, Kane FINALLY coming back with the mask is like the coolest thing ever. His outfit is horror movie character looking awesome. That's the Christmas present I've been waiting for, and they delivered.

Archived