Raw Main Event **SPOILERS**

danchilton

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

When he came out I thought, "What's the deal with the metal mask?" so was glad to see that removed for one underneath.But any-who, wrestling fans. Gotta love 'em. They pine for nearly a decade for the return of a masked Kane, and when he does return with a mask they still shit on it. "Well, it looked a bit Poundland to me

• Paid Members

Not going to lie, I was a bit too excited when old/new Kane turned up. He looks the business again. Love the leather face thing going on with his new mask, makes him look like a serial killer. I wonder if Kane got excited about John Cena teasing about The Rock showing up, only to be a bastard and say he wasn't there.Hopefully they leave JR off TV after that performance. Brutal.Oh you didn't know...

• Paid Members

havent seen the show just bits off youtube the Kane bit has loads of trogs saying its the undertaker and not Kane thats come back

Fuckin' hell. It's just like 1999 all over again."Kane and the Undertaker are the same person! It's Undertaker in a mask!""So what about when they're both in the ring at the same time?""

havent seen the show just bits off youtube the Kane bit has loads of trogs saying its the undertaker and not Kane thats come back

Fuckin' hell. It's just like 1999 all over again."Kane and the Undertaker are the same person! It's Undertaker in a mask!""So what about when they're both in the ring at the same time?""

The show was rubbish compared to last week, however Dillkid did list some good parts, they were few and far between though. I don't like the structure of a Slammy award show and the first 45 mins especially sucked the life out of me (and the crowd, it seems). It's tough to decide on a 'worst segment ever' for Monday Night Raw but that opening just might now be ahead of the time Khali, Boogeyman, Dick Johnson and that prick from Jackass had a clusterfuck of a segment.

• Paid Members

Did anyone else notice that when they were talking about the TLC match they said it's going to be won via pin or submission what the point of having a TLC match if they don't have to climb the ladder and there will be no point in having the ladders out there at all.

Weapons?

Did anyone else notice that when they were talking about the TLC match they said it's going to be won via pin or submission what the point of having a TLC match if they don't have to climb the ladder and there will be no point in having the ladders out there at all.

Weapons?
I get his point. Why not just a hardcore match then and say the TLC name goes for the other matches and the fact those 3 weapons will be around ringside anyway from the tables match, ladder match & chairs match

Kane's lost a bunch of weight so it did look more like 'Taker, if 'Taker had had a bunch of really good laser removals.

I'm sure i'm in the minority but I literally don't give a fuck about Kane. He's not shit, but he's dull. I genuinely don't think putting a nostalgic hat on a turd makes the turd smell any better. His matches are boring, unless he's given someone to dynamic to work with, his repertoire is predictable and every time he talks I want to jump out of a window. It doesn't help also that he's the only guy in the world to bounce from 'one half of comedic duo' to 'main eventer', which is even less believable than the somersaults the writing for his ridiculous character does on a weekly basis.

Meh.

Also, why telegraph it by putting Cena in the Kane promo vignette? ...That made the switcharoo from Henry to Cena not nearly as fun as it could have been. I think my mum knitted his tights, too.

Anything else? Yeah, good show in all. 4 way was excellent and who doesn't enjoy watching the Road Dogg come back having not missed a beat, and JR corpsing a live segment.

• Paid Members

Anything else? Yeah, good show in all. 4 way was excellent and who doesn't enjoy watching the Road Dogg come back having not missed a beat, and JR corpsing a live segment.

What happened there? I've only seen the Kane return on YouTube; didn't watch the whole show.

Archived