Raw Main Event **SPOILERS**

danchilton

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Haven't watched it yet (yes, I know...spoiled it for myself again...), but that mask looks fantastic. Reminds me of those Mutah has worn over the past decade.Also saw the strawbs on the comments section over at Gerweck.net claiming it's Taker."He has a beard, it must be Taker, Kane never had a beard"Because Kane is unable to grow facial hair then, it seems. Morons.

I thought the Slammy's were awful and very contrived this year.R-Truth should have won a few awards, Punk should have got the moment of the year (or whatever it was called) for winning the title at MITB.J.R and Kelly Kelly winning shouldn't have happened either. I hated that HHH was setting up the THIRD match at Mania between him and the Undertaker. Many idiots on Twitter were saying 'Taker vs HHH #2' Seems like WWE' ignoring of WM 18(?) worked on most people.Kane - The flames looked crap and I'd have preferred a fuller mask with some black on it. It was a good surprise to see him return at the end of the main event.It Begins Promo - Easy to think its Jericho due to the wording used last night, but I think its done to throw us off. I just don't see him returning with a woman, and certainly not Stephanie.

Some fantastic bits on last nights Raw but I imagine it would have dragged if I weren't watching with Sky +. Some nice surprises with the award presenters, obviously the best one was the D O double G. The Pipebomb montage was fantastic, especially seeing R-Truth's bits again. That was only topped by the Laurinaitis tribute, that might be the new greatest thing in the history of our sport.Some good if basic build for all the matches at TLC too and the 4-way was a really good TV match. Kane's return was top stuff, almost as exciting as him taking the mask off in 03 when we all crowded round a computer at school on the Tuesday to look on WWE.COM to see if he was unmasked. Tights were a bit naff but oh well. I'd actually look forward to him vs Cena on Sunday if they were to do it, not a match that's been done a great deal and does feel fresh.EDIT - Oh and the It Begins promo was interesting

Haven't watched it yet (yes, I know...spoiled it for myself again...), but that mask looks fantastic. Reminds me of those Mutah has worn over the past decade.Also saw the strawbs on the comments section over at Gerweck.net claiming it's Taker."He has a beard, it must be Taker, Kane never had a beard"Because Kane is unable to grow facial hair then, it seems. Morons.

The mongs on here earlier this year during the cabin videos were no better. "He has a beard, it must be Shawn Michaels, Undertaker never had a beard."

• Paid Members

The mongs on here earlier this year during the cabin videos were no better. "He has a beard, it must be Shawn Michaels, Undertaker never had a beard."
It was definitely Shawn Michaels' chin though.

The Pipebomb montage was fantastic, especially seeing R-Truth's bits again. That was only topped by the Laurinaitis tribute, that might be the new greatest thing in the history of our sport.

I didn't understand the point of the Pipebomb montage, it mostly seemed to be taking the piss out of flubbed lines and weird/shit promos, but I'm assuming it was meant to be a positive award for CM Punk. The Johnny Ace video fell flat with the crowd as well, but so did nearly everything else to do with the awards.

It was definitely Shawn Michaels' chin though.

Yes, because Undertaker never had a beard. If Undertaker and Triple H do have a rematch, I bet it'll end in another loss draw for Triple H.

The Pipebomb montage was fantastic, especially seeing R-Truth's bits again. That was only topped by the Laurinaitis tribute, that might be the new greatest thing in the history of our sport.

I didn't understand the point of the Pipebomb montage, it mostly seemed to be taking the piss out of flubbed lines and weird/shit promos, but I'm assuming it was meant to be a positive award for CM Punk. The Johnny Ace video fell flat with the crowd as well, but so did nearly everything else to do with the awards.
Yeah I was thinking it was 'on the mic' moments and then I thought it was speaking moments when they showed backstage bits and then it showed JR getting squirted with BBQ sauce :laugh:

• Paid Members

The four way threw up a possibility if they ever want to cut the injury rate. Don't bother with matches, just have the guys cut a promo and do an entrance, then stand in the ring until one of them trends on Twitter and is declared the winner.

Archived