How do you stop kids throwing stones at your windows?

wrestling database

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
told their mammy they'd been playing up.

If they are young enough, this is the way to go. We had a situation resolved like this years ago when some wee scroat thought it was fun to set off my bro's car alarm all the time.

We get a "Hi!!" off him now like we're best buddies or something.

• Paid Members

Do you know the family of the child? Do you think you would have a problem if you approached them? If not, just knock on, keep as calm as possible and have a chat about it with them. As why the little twatbag is doing it, and take it from there.

Do you live on a council or housing association estate? If so, take the crime ref number the police should have given you when they came, and discuss it with them. They may suggest moving, which will be worth considering if they kids family are an issue.

For 2 years now we have had stones thrown at our windows by different kids. Today one of them broke a large double glazed window. Called the police as we had seen who had done it. Police came and took details but said that there is not much they can do about it. Anyone had this trouble before? How did they deal with it?

A stone broke a double glazed window? How big was the stone!?

For 2 years now we have had stones thrown at our windows by different kids. Today one of them broke a large double glazed window. Called the police as we had seen who had done it. Police came and took details but said that there is not much they can do about it. Anyone had this trouble before? How did they deal with it?

A stone broke a double glazed window? How big was the stone!?

Brick sized/shape I'm guessing. :sneaky:

I'd say talk to the parents if they're youngish kids/the parents aren't complete fuckwits. If they're proper scally parents they might not give a toss if you go round and have words, same goes if they're older kids. Our next door but one neighbours' kids were a couple of scrotes, they were only about 6 or 7 but they'd constantly be nicking shit out of our garden so I went out one day and bollocked them. This prompted the kids dad to come out and try and have a go at me because he thought I was giving his kids grief, told him what had been happening and we never had any more trouble after that. I think he may have beaten the shit out of them though, he was a bit of a douche :(

Archived