How do you stop kids throwing stones at your windows?

wrestling database

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Hahah Spinner McKenzie still getting terrorised for being a mong. Karma is a bitch! What a loser and a runt of a man you are son!

Here is Mr. Wrestling Database aka Alan Gordon hosing down John Short wearing Klondyke Kate's tights. John one of the nicest guys you could meet being bullied by a guy who is about 5,3" in height. He probably hosed the kids down when they were out playing outside. Now he's paying the price. The sound of joyous children cuts through him like a knife. I bet you were slabbering about ALMOST being on World of Sport or how Big Daddy gave you a cuddle once while you did it HAHAHAHHAHA!

spinnerjohnshort.jpg

Its not the person who has had his window put through's fault the parents of these children can't control there kids.

The biggest problem you find with this kind of thing is that half the time the parents don't know where their kids are and when they are confronted by someone about the kid's behavior their usual response is that the kid would never do that kind of thing.

If your in a council or trust house then the previous advice is right, make a note of the situation and explain how long it has been going on and that you genuinely fear for yours and the family's safety.

• Paid Members
Here is Mr. Wrestling Database aka Alan Gordon hosing down John Short wearing Klondyke Kate's tights. John one of the nicest guys you could meet being bullied by a guy who is about 5,3" in height. He probably hosed the kids down when they were out playing outside. Now he's paying the price. The sound of joyous children cuts through him like a knife. I bet you were slabbering about ALMOST being on World of Sport or how Big Daddy gave you a cuddle once while you did it HAHAHAHHAHA!

spinnerjohnshort.jpg

The look on that blokes face reads "fuck my life".

• Paid Members

Im pissed at the lack of

If it was me id kick the fuck outa em. If they are young then kick the fuck outa the dad you pussy type posts.

This place has gone down hill that said the old guy in his pants is quite funny even tho i have no idea what it has to do with windows

Archived