Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Is it outside the realms of possibility for WWE having an event at the White House? Obviously non fan attended but a fight somewhere between Rusev and Cena with USA prevailing is the type of stuff Vince wakes up in the middle of the night hard about surely?

Why not, the president isn't going to be there much.

- According to PWInsider.com, Mickie James has signed a multi-year deal to return to WWE. It's believed that she will be appearing on the Smackdown brand starting in January. It was expected that the company would offer her a deal following her well-received match against Asuka at NXT TakeOver: Toronto.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'd have her do some slow heel thing on Bayley who innocently admires Mickie's career and achievements. She could take Bayley under her wing for a bit and then turn on her when the time is right. Don't know what she adds to the Smackdown scene at all

Small Business Administration head is a cabinet-level position. She's in the top 22 members of the government.

Weird appointment considering no one in her current company knows how to sell properly anymore.....

*Should add that I stole that off twitter

Edited by Louch

It must be killing them that Trump is considered too divisive to plaster all over their TV. Normally at the slightest sniff of mainstream connection they'd be devoting entire segments and popping confetti. 

Give it awhile, I'd imagine.