Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I pretended I was being fisted for a picture Tuesday night by that paw touching Becky boob. By wrestling fan standards I have pretty much slept with her

• Paid Members

I wouldn't usually post a Wrestlezone story, but this is a dream match that I hope is true.

Wrestlezone’s own Justin LaBar noted moments ago via Twitter that a fight broke out in the WWE locker room during the ongoing international tour. We are hearing from multiple sources the scuffle involved veteran star Chris Jericho and Sin Cara, who would end up being a repeat offender in backstage incidents this year.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/771643-backstage-fight-breaks-out-in-wwe-locker-room-overseas-between-repeat-offender-veteran-superstar

Edited by Benno

Jericho must love to act the cunt behind the scenes.

Where you getting that from? From what I gather he has put himself into the locker room leader role, which I'm fine with. I would assume Sin Cara had done something wrong and Jericho came along and tired to put him in his place

What about the time he tried his luck with Goldberg in 2003? And most recently making an arse of himself over the finish to Lesnar V Orton at SummerSlam.  Don't get me wrong I like Jericho but it seems behind the scenes he likes to see how far he can push people.

EDIT Maybe my use of 'acting the cunt' was a bit strong.

Edited by The Clint