Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Nah, I got my tickets today and on the phone they said there is a ladder match, tag team match and a multiman, so it's not going to be Lord Mountevans rules I'd assume. I'm not sure if you could get away with Mountevans rules nowadays with a young mainstream crowd in mind, which is a bit of a shame to be honest as it'd be ace to keep a bit of our wrestling culture involved.

If it takes off they could maybe introduce a WoS rules title

Not to be that guy, but it won't take off. It will be a one-off and nothing more

WXW Germany have announced that US independent wrestler Shane Strickland, who works as Killshot in Lucha Underground, has been stripped of the tag titles he recently won with David Starr and will no longer be booked on any WXW shows going forward.

Something must have gone down for that to happen as he was booked on shows for them this weekend.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

Crazy Mary Dobson doesn't look particularly crazy, does she?

She's going out with Mad Man Pondo, so there's obviously something not quite right about her.

She's what?! He's gotta be well old now. And he was never a looker in his backyard indy days 15 years ago either.

Did you misread the thread title?
Innit, massive disrespect to a legend.

My most humble apologies. I am off to flagellate myself as we speak.

My most humble apologies. I am off to flagellate myself as we speak.

Shimmer?