Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

With regards to the Sister Abigail character, it was reported the other day that Santana Garrett has been working MXT and posted this tweet in the article:

http://www.sescoops.com/former-tna-knockout-tweets-cryptic-photo-reminiscent-of-the-wyatt-family/

Might be nothing to it, but from what I have seen of her before she can work.

Credit NoDQ.com

When Tyler Breeze made his main roster debut, Triple H wanted him to be a top level heel sorta like at the level of Dolph Ziggler. Vince agreed, and Breeze made his debut. After a short period of time, Vince reportedly gave up on him.

Shortly after WWE stopped airing his entrance and had him split up with Summer Rae without any real story behind it. Breeze has gone on to lose matches against Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Titus O’Neil, R-Truth, and Neville.

How long until he's sent back down to NXT?

• Paid Members

Credit NoDQ.com

When Tyler Breeze made his main roster debut, Triple H wanted him to be a top level heel sorta like at the level of Dolph Ziggler. Vince agreed, and Breeze made his debut. After a short period of time, Vince reportedly gave up on him.

Hahaha.

Such a heavily gimmicked character was only ever going to be a midcard act and I don't always like the usual way WWE debut new guys by having them win loads of matches before they lose interest in pushing them and drop them back into the parity booking system. So I've no issue with Tyler losing matches at all, but the big crime is them giving up on promoting him as a character and actually writing shit for him to do. It's sad to see.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Yeah in his NXT days I never thought 'this is the guy' or anything, just that he could be a quality addition to the roster. It's perplexing how they've just seem to have given up on him though. Seen him cut one promo, before his Raw debut, which he lost. then all he did was sit with Summer Rae and I've been paying plenty attention but them two 'breaking up' is news to me

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Credit NoDQ.com

Hahaha.

Always loads of fun when these shite hawk sites add words to the actual quote from the Observer.

We’re told Paul Levesque legitimately wanted him protected and saw him as a heel on the level of Ziggler, which is why he started with Ziggler. Vince started him at that level, but then wasn’t convinced on him and thus his push ended immediately