Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
These two gonks were having a internet war over it:

>Some fat guy< 35735_128508227183368_100000725754583_185175_5405929_n.jpg

I think plans were set in motion to stick the baby in a big suitcase and have them do a Money In the Bank style match on the new NXT show.

He did a show for me once. C-Dude made a unintentionally borderline racist comment at him.

Dunno if this has been posted before but at this Years Kings Of Trios theres a couple of interesting teams:

The Batiri (Kobald, Kodama and Obariyon)

The Extreme Trio (Jerry Lynn, Tommy Dreamer and Too Cold Scorpio)

The Faces of Pain (The Barbarian, Meng and The Warlord)

F.I.S.T. (Chuck Taylor, Icarus and Johnny Gargano)

Jigsaw, Manami Toyota and Mike Quackenbush

The Spectral Envoy (Frightmare, Hallowicked and UltraMantis Black)

The Swarm (combatANT, deviANT and Soldier Ant)

Team JWP (Command Bolshoi, Kaori Yoneyama and Tsubasa Kuragaki)

Team Osaka Pro (Ebessan, Kikutaro and Takoyakida)

Team Ring of Honor (Matt Jackson, Mike Bennett and Nick Jackson)

The Throwbacks (Dasher Hatfield, Mark Angelosetti and Matt Classic)

• Paid Members
Its called maternity leave lads, thats generally what happens regardless of your job (hooking = exception, in some cases preferred). Planned or not, she got preggas, then she got sacked. There arnt many jobs where that would be legal, and from what I know, it would be illegal to add it in to a contract clause on the grounds of discrimination. Yes, I know rules in WWE arn't the same as run of the mill jobs and yeah, I was more aiming towards the point that it 'may' have been accidental. She may have shagged a couple of lads in the space of a month, so what? It's not that uncommon is it? She was just 'possibly' unlucky.

Love sponge thing, wasn't he being a racist cunt? Wrestling has always been riddled with racism, she is clearly someone who couldn't take it, fair play (admittedly, I'm not 100% on what he said, but heard whispers that it wasn't friendly).

Simple fact is, I feel sorry for her. She got preg, lost her job, lost her kid and is branded with the Emotional 'mental' stick because she fought back against racism and got upset when she lost her kid. Also, it's illegal to fire someone on the grounds of mental health (emotional wellbeing) unless they are a risk to others. TNA had a point as she physically attacked someone, WWE knew the score and still signed her up.

If that's what happened, that's what I've been led to believe.

Bit in bold. He did make some racist comments AFTER she attacked him, which led to TNA cutting ties with him. Prior to that, he was trying (and failing) to make a point that he didn't think that the United States should be giving so much aid to other countries when it was suffering an economic crisis and millions were losing their jobs. Not a point I entirely agree with and he made it terribly (including writing "Fuck Hati" on Twitter) but certainly not overtly racist.

I feel sorry for her too. I just suspect that there's far more to this story than has been made public. As you say it'd be illegal for WWE to sack her for mental health problems as well as being a Public Relations nightmare. I don't think they'd be stupid enough to risk that unless they had a very good reason. Especially since they seemed to have some pretty major plans for her.

She wasn't actually fired by TNA incidentally. She quit after being turned down for a pay rise.

Is it 100% confirmed Kharma's been released?

I mean, WWE's not officially released anything, have they? Don't they normally do a 'we wish .... the best in their future endeavours'?

The rumours are that WWE didn't want to publicly acknowledge that they had fired a woman that has recently had a miscarriage due to Lynda's campaign. To be honest every decision they make recently seems to revolve around Lynda's sodding campain.

• Paid Members
The Faces of Pain (The Barbarian, Meng and The Warlord)

Fuck it, throw in Barbar and Warload as well. Reunite the Powers of Pain and Faces of Fear simultaneously to form the Faces Of Pain.

anchormangif.gif

Team JWP (Command Bolshoi, Kaori Yoneyama and Tsubasa Kuragaki)

WHAT?? This makes no sense. What if they get drawn with the Faces of Pain?? That will be unpleasant. Plus, when is Yoneyama retiring? Can't stand the shrieking bitch.

According to PWInsider.com, the TNA contracts of both Bully Ray and Devon are set to expire within 4-5 weeks.

While the two sides are said to be in the midst of negotiating new deals for the former Tag Team, sources are indicating that there has been no real movement made by either side towards re-signing the veterans.

:(

• Paid Members

Would make no sense to let either of them go now, They're both doing great (Bully maybe more than Devon) stuff right now and it'd be madness to suddenly turn around and lose one of their top heels and one of their better hands in the ring.

If anything, maybe if they do leave we could end up with a Dudleys reunion on the Indy's or maybe WWE. I know I'd love to see them tag together over here on a show if the opportunity arouse.