Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I have no recollection of Jericho's last run, which is a bit scary. The last thing I specifically remember him doing was facing Punk in his way-too-soon Chicago comeback match, which must have been about two fucking years ago now? Has he been back since then, aye?

He did a program with Bray Wyatt last year unless I'm imagining it. No desire to see him return again.

• Paid Members

Today only WWE Euro Shop have 25% off T-Shirts. Picked up Warrior logo, Sami Zayne and Kidd & Cesaro myself.

There's a rather fetching HOF Diesel Power shirt that's bound to go down well in these parts.

The press release about Steve Austins monthly WWE Network live podcast mentions upcoming guests as Hulk Hogan, Sting and The Undertaker. Will be interesting to see Taker in that environment as it's quite a rare thing.

Its bound to make a few quid off Venkman and JRPO.

If she flashes her feet even Stingersplash might be in as well.

Didn't realise I was such a big Sunny fan!

Ohhhh, smashing one out over Chyna 16 years ago doesn't mean I'll be laying money down to see Sunny clumsily finger herself now

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman

• Paid Members

Ohhhh, smashing one out over Chyna 16 years ago doesn't mean I'll be laying money down to see Sunny clumsily finger herself now

You'll be looking to download it off a torrent site then.

Can't say I approve but each to there own.

• Paid Members

Its bound to make a few quid off Venkman and JRPO.

If she flashes her feet even Stingersplash might be in as well.

Didn't realise I was such a big Sunny fan!

Your detail says otherwise.