Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Just noticed on tonight's Take Me Out one of the morons was coming down the lift to HBK's theme music. Surely ITV would've paid WWE for the use of it.

And Shawn is actually trending on twitter just because of it.

I'd love it if it were some sort of rights exchange to get some WOS on the Network  :laugh:

• Awards Moderator

WWE.com's got a couple of videos up featuring 'NXT's Hardcore Referee', Drake Wuertz. It's nice to see that they've named and are acknowledging him as a referee, but what I didn't expect was to see Tournament Of Death footage on WWE.com!

There's one video of him talking about his craziest match, and one about his history and friendship with Dean Ambrose. They're only a minute or so long each, worth checking out.

So it's even live on Sky 1. And to think this was originally advertised for Sky Box Office probably for another £20. It really goes to show that Sky are just greedy for the sake of it. This just proves that they could still air some of the PPV's on Sky Sports at least.  In a way I'm pleased the Network has fucked their plans up.

So it's even live on Sky 1. And to think this was originally advertised for Sky Box Office probably for another £20. It really goes to show that Sky are just greedy for the sake of it. This just proves that they could still air some of the PPV's on Sky Sports at least. In a way I'm pleased the Network has fucked their plans up.

Yeah what a bunch of bastards wanting to make money off something they've spent a fortune on

Yes I'm well aware of the Sky/WWE deal. But Sky deserve to be pissed on. The US fans don't have to subscribe to at least a £40 a month sports package just to watch Raw either. So fuck them. And just a heads up Fast Lane is NOT on Sky 1. I thought that seemed been a bit weird.

Edited by Glass Smash