Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Sin Cara's making a UK appearance apparently

559789_355445884586441_1037371545_n.jpg

He lives in Pontefract, I think, just a few doors down from the angling club. I think he's an instructor there, actually. Sans mask, of course.

If he doesn't get himself legit injured in a match, then he's not Sin Cara ;)

I doubt it. They can't afford to keep Devon Dudley and So Cal Val. I doubt they plan on bringing someone in that really makes no difference to them. Could be wrong, but I think there's no chance of that happening. TNA is in a bad way at the minute. I dont think they are in a position to be offering anyone of a contract.

Shockingly, even the great Mr. Andersons contract is up soon and they won't renew it. Shame :(

Mafia to go over the Aces then?

• Paid Members

Hopefully. I dont think there is a member of the Aces and 8s lot that wouldn't benefit the audience from getting the sack, outside of Bully Ray (and to be fair he could do with a break). Wes, Garrett, Mike Knox and Anderson are the last ones remaining I think.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Hopefully. I dont think there is a member of the Aces and 8s lot that wouldn't benefit the audience from getting the sack, outside of Bully Ray (and to be fair he could do with a break). Wes, Garrett, Mike Knox and Anderson are the last ones remaining I think.

Yeah, but there were a couple of additions last week, spoilers :

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Tessmacher and Tito, but they could be pushed as back up and main squeeze, although not in that order obviously. A personal entourage, and you could chuck in Taz as as Bully's representative at the announce desk

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Moderators

Too many shit browser scrambling gifs there. Sort it out, as my browsers too fried by it to let me.

EDIT: never mind. Got it to finally load the edit function for me.

Edited by PowerButchi

You know how supposedly Hulk Hogan did a deal with WWE & 2K to be included in the upcoming WWE video game? Well, Eric Bischoff says otherwise on Twitter:

Interesting to read the "choir of idiots" suggesting that Hulk did a deal with 2K Sports. Illustrates just how ignorant these "experts" are and how these "experts" are attempting to frame a narrative to sell their b.s. There is no Hulk Hogan/2K Sports deal. WWE is simply utilizing tradmarks/assets they currently own in a repackaged video game. Nothing new. But that's not what the parasites and morons who run dirt sites want you to know.

Edited by pgi86

GAEA Girls documentary on Sky Channel 539 at 9pm tonight (6 minutes from now)

Some brutal stuff on there if I remember rightly. Meiko Satomura's dropkick to the face - ouch!

I make sure to watch this doc often :thumbsup:

Meiko: "You're taking the piss!"...

Guess who's been white knighting again?

In a post on his Facebook account, Mick Foley defended the Bella Twins after AJ Lee's rant against them (and the other Divas) last night on RAW.

He wrote: "It's been a memorable Raw; an intense and disturbing physical encounter between Paul Heyman and CM Punk, a tremendous match-up between Christian and Randy Orton..and the looming danger to Orton's new Escalade (which, as of this writing, is still unscathed.) So why is it that I'm writing this post about the Divas division, feeling as if I need to intervene and stick up for Bri and Nikki Bella

• Paid Members
You know how supposedly Hulk Hogan did a deal with WWE & 2K to be included in the upcoming WWE video game? Well, Eric Bischoff says otherwise on Twitter:

Interesting to read the "choir of idiots" suggesting that Hulk did a deal with 2K Sports. Illustrates just how ignorant these "experts" are and how these "experts" are attempting to frame a narrative to sell their b.s. There is no Hulk Hogan/2K Sports deal. WWE is simply utilizing tradmarks/assets they currently own in a repackaged video game. Nothing new. But that's not what the parasites and morons who run dirt sites want you to know.

I dont believe Eric Bischoff.

I fucking hate Mick Foley now. I'm sure I've said this plenty of times before but the shit he pulls now just clouds my previous opinion of him. Perhaps he'll see this and complain about it but I feel entirely justified. This is nearly as bad as when he was wanking over Melina and Tori Amos.

Bit OTT there, the guy just put up a positive Facebook post about his peers. It says more about you that you would find this highly objectionable.