Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Exclusive: Former WWE Champion in Talks With Triple H Regarding a Return

by Nick Paglino

July 14, 2013

WrestleZone can exclusively report Dave Bautista, aka former WWE Champion "Batista," has been in talks with Triple H about a short term WWE return ala Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam.

Sources close to the situation say Batista and Triple H have been talking about best possible scenarios in terms of creative, and how long the deal will last, which we've heard can be anywhere between 90 to 180 days.

This rumour has been going about for weeks, but its only now people are reporting on it. This seems legit. This is WWE's playbook now. Get the big names back. Especially with everyone wanting on board for WrestleMania 30. I love the big man. It feels like I've swallowed down a thousand years of anger waiting for his return.

Imagine the pussy Batista will plough through in 2013? Kaitlyn will be the first I imagine.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Both the Bellas. That's what they've probably bought him back for. Come in halfway through Total Divas in a leather jacket and steal them both. INSTAFEUD!

Edited by PowerButchi

Isn't he living in London right now?

I miss the big man. His return would be such a massive deal, wouldn't it? He's not just a nostalgia star returning, he's a proper megastar, relevant to all four corners of the WWE fan base.

• Paid Members
Imagine the pussy Batista will plough through in 2013? Kaitlyn will be the first I imagine.

There's a very real danger the shockwave from their thighs colliding would shake the Earth free from it's orbit.

Please.

Rollins and Reigns have been relegated to youtube and Ambrose can't even get a proper entrance. By the time Big Dave rolls up, The Shield will be trading wins with Yoshi Tatsu on Velocity.

If the Shield do have this supposed 'heat' or whether it's just Rollins, I do hope the group actually implode and feud rather than just fizzle out like The Nexus....they've beaten so many great units of stars that if they were to fizzle out it would discredit a lot of great work for the guy that does head to the top out of the trio.

• Paid Members
I fear that in Ian's picture, Batista and his mate are demonstrating their personal foreplay techniques so she can prepare herself.

Rza of the Wu Tang Clan. Not sure who that makes old, me or you. Likely me at this point..