Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Heres some more for you.

William Regal‏@RealKingRegalReply

It's a toss up who's more pathetic,Tyler Reks or the people sticking up for him.Pathetic verbal abuse from all of them.#Tylersdivsquad.

Advise.Make a name for yourself and get some respect in the business then employ a good writer to make comments for you. @Tyler_Reks

On my worst day I can out wrestle and fight you.With my tongue cut out I can out talk you.What use are you?#completetosser. @Tyler_Reks

Tyler Reks or Curt Hawkins.RT @CMPunksWife: @RealKingRegal If you hadn't been a pro wrestler, what would you have been?

• Paid Members

Former WWE writer Seth Mates reckons a certain horse-faced trouble maker is behind resentment of The Rock (credit - 411)

On backstage resentment of the Rock: "The resentment towards Rock always struck me as a little bit funny. Because the thing about Rock is that people like are jealous of Rock not for stealing the spot but for being one of the guys who got out. You know he made it. He made it in a big way. He made a ton of money. And then he had an exit plan. And now he can come back and work when he wants. And it's not like Rock is coming back and working with a guy who

Foley in 'defends a girl who will never, ever fuck him' SHOCKER. Expect a chapter in his next book about how him and Eve have really gotten close in the last year and about how amazing a person she is.

I fucking hate Mick Foley now.

Im with you on this.

In his earlier books, his interaction with women came across as playful and innocent. It seems he "realised this" and now approaches the subject with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

In his latest books he practically comes across as a stalker in regards to Melina. It's REALLY cringy to read esspecially as he thank John Morrison for being a "understanding" guy about it.

Frankly he comes across as a bit creepy now. Glad Im not the only one who saw this.

It's a shame, I was a massive Foley fan. But now I get this really unsettling feeling that his has quite darkside deep down.