Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

You still get disability money if your disabled and work anyway unless you are really rich, they will pay for taxis to and from work in certain scenarios and he could presumably use a computer, that would only be if they passed him to work mentally & physically (can he use his arms well enough and can he sit in the same position for 8 hours)

• Paid Members

My uncle fell off a scaffold years ago and uses a wheelchair and had to do a health assessment, to which he was told to sign on when they phoned him with the results. He won an appeal to this ridiculous decision, thankfully. So cheers for making me justify myself there KingofSports.

can he use his arms well enough

Only during the 10 minute freeview. Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

If we're gonna bring Goldberg back, can we get Steiner aswell while he can still walk. Just smashing enhancement talent and cutting nonsensical promos. Please. And an episode of Ride Along.

The Steiner Ride Along would be awesome. Could we get him on "Table For Three" along with Rick & DDP?

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

He's still doing a few indie appearances but he mainly seems to be enjoying life. Photos turn up of him now and again at sports events with his kids and he recently opened a franchise restaurant (which was opened by the NWO, obviously)

scottsteinerrickkevinnashjjbuffwcwnwo.jp

Rick Steiner was never nWo, was he? He looks to have moved on from wrestling now, good for him, better than still walking around living the gimmick at 50 or 60 years old.

The nWo was made up of half the roster at one point or another, so wouldn't surprise me. Scott was with them after all.

Scott turned on Rick in early 98 to join the NWO so I think Rick might have escaped it's clutches. I don't recall him ever being a member. Could be wrong, though!

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

Rick Steiner was never nWo, was he? He looks to have moved on from wrestling now, good for him, better than still walking around living the gimmick at 50 or 60 years old.

I think Rick is allowed to come to the opening of his brothers restaurant despite not being in the NWO