Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

If he never injured anyone then he's very lucky.

Most moves are perfectly safe. Just because someone gets injured once or something, I don't believe the move should be pulled from use. You can just be unlucky.

Some of the things they are doing these days needlessly risky however.

Yes, all moves carry some risk but its about minimising the risk. Bumps on the ring apron (just, why!?) and power bombs into the barrier are un-necessary risks in my opinion.

Because the crowd go "whooaaaa... fight for awesome"

Also, the whole thing about Bret being miserable, yes of course he is. Is he right? Yes of course he is... the two things have fuck all to do with each other. He has a pretty good understanding and knowledge about what is dangerous in the industry in which he mastered.

However, I'd possibly stay clear of a Bret comedy stand up show.

Other (singular) on here would likely attend. (Bring your own top loader).

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

I've never seen anything of RVD since his last WWE stint, is he still a full on phone in machine?

Considering there were reports his knees were knackered before he turned up for the Invasion, he's still doing silly things. The ceiling when he was at PCW was too low for the frogsplash so he did it from the apron to the wooden floor! So he's not quite up to Vader levels of doing the bare minimum

• Moderators

The Headbangers are claiming on their Facebooks that they will be returning to Smackdown on Tuesday. If this is true... well... fuck me. How many people must have turned WWE down before you get to "I know, let's call the Headbangers!".

Edited by PowerButchi