Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Well if Raw is already selling well, putting solely on Smackdown would mean people would go to that purely for Taker. If he's on RAW too then you wouldn't go to Smackdown to see him if it was a big selling point.

With Undertaker being on Smackdown, does anyone reckon he will also be on Raw the night before? I'd imagine they might as well have him appear if he's already on the tour... Would make sense to put him down on the extra night surely

Thats what they did last time. But there is no need for them to advertise that he is on Raw as 1. The show is sold out & 2. They need to sell the Smackdown show so if they advertise him to be on Raw then if your already at Raw you probably won't bother with Smackdown. 

• Paid Members

With Undertaker being on Smackdown, does anyone reckon he will also be on Raw the night before? I'd imagine they might as well have him appear if he's already on the tour... Would make sense to put him down on the extra night surely

I thought that when they brought Hogan over here for Smackdown a couple of years ago, and I had tickets for the Raw instead. But no, he wasn't at the live Raw :(

According to it's Wikipedia, it underwent $207m worth of renovations and has a capacity of 60,219 permanent seats but temporary bleachers can be used to increase attendance to approximately 65,200. Obviously that doesn't account for however many you can fit in the pitch and it would depend how they setup the staging.

I was thinking of going to WM next year, but i think i will pass now, really do not fancy going to Orlando

Whats the stadium capacity?

Am I missing something? Florida would be a boss holiday even without the wrestling...

ame, I fail to see how this is not a great location, especially if you have littluns (two birds, one stone)