Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Kay Jutler is a hilariously stupid and lazy name.

Isn't he British, used to go under the name Cannoe Tango?

I can't fathom how they've included Daniel Bryan. They've excluded Jey Uso, who has been much, MUCH more active within the period they've based this on.

• Paid Members

Yeah I read about what he said. The Owen DVD is a funny one for me. In fairness, you can't really blame Martha Hart for the way she feels, I assume she thinks everyone in the business and all the fans are complete twats thought. Detests everything about wrestling. It's a shame for people like me who bloody love Owens work and would like a nice DVD and comp of his work. But then I'm not his widow either so it's a pittance complaint.

Bret is an odd bloke. He mentioned on JR's pod, he and Trips were having a laugh at TV when he was last there. I've always thought Bret as a pretty bitter guy who just has worse days than others. I'd still have him whinging over Divawank Foley though.

• Paid Members

Sad to see what bitterness has done to his relationship with Martha on both sides. He explained himself well on the Flair podcast though. I think he genuinely wants his brother to be remembered as being great at what he did.

Odd comments on Trips though given he still works (worked?) with WWE. Pretty needless at this point too.

Edit: Suggest watching the video and judging for yourself but he doesn't call Triple H a piece of shit. He refers to his involvement in the screwjob and denial as a piece of shit.

And yes, he is bitter. Because its been 18 years and its clear that he still holds a grudge over the whole thing. He seems equally hurt by being pushed out of the WWF as by the manner of his exit.

Edited by tiger_rick

Kay Jutler is a hilariously stupid and lazy name.

Isn't he British, used to go under the name Cannoe Tango?

I can't fathom how they've included Daniel Bryan. They've excluded Jey Uso, who has been much, MUCH more active within the period they've based this on.

Both USO's are on the list. 

• Paid Members

It's funny how in that video he says Scott Hall’s bad moods were infectious and he brought every one around him down as well, as that’s exactly the impression I get of what it must feel like to be around Bret. Negativity pouring out of every orifice.

• Paid Members

It's funny how in that video he says Scott Hall’s bad moods were infectious and he brought every one around him down as well, as that’s exactly the impression I get of what it must feel like to be around Bret. Negativity pouring out of every orifice.

He got pushed out of the job he adored, got humiliated on the way out, watched his career go down the toilet in WCW, lost his baby brother to a horrific and tragic accident, his brother in law to drug induced heart problems, every member of his family is a nutcase, he was forced to retire early through concussion and then had a massive stroke at 45. The cunt should smile more.

He got pushed out of the job he adored, got humiliated on the way out, watched his career go down the toilet in WCW, lost his baby brother to a horrific and tragic accident, his brother in law to drug induced heart problems, every member of his family is a nutcase, he was forced to retire early through concussion and then had a massive stroke at 45. The cunt should smile more.

He lost his smile

Recently found out Xavier Woods has started his own gaming channel on Youstube, independently of WWE's stuff. It is called UpUpDownDown and it is here

He goes by the name Austin Creed on it, and often plays games with other WWE folk, who also use other names. Lots of fun as you might expect with Xavier Woods, but also get an interesting look into some of the others' personalities. Well worth checking out, here's one to get started with: