Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

That's weird as fuck how an annoying superfan gets to date Foley's daughter. Imagine being Foley and having that as an in-law. Presumably he can't get away with pretending to laugh at his jokes then quickly wandering off. Must be utter hell.

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

The thing that astounds me is how these guys acquire Twitter followers into the tens of thousands.

Surely there's not that many people interested in what they have to say?

• Paid Members

This is my favourite Frank The Clown moment. Some lads nicked his wig at a WWE show.

91f573f460944840fdca51dd41ce69b9.jpg

And then ... the people who stole it tweeted him pictures of them and their mates fucking about with it.

BvX8xNlIMAAUIrz.jpg

Leading to this whiney apology tweet.

BvYAlaCCMAA2JJi.jpg

If you dress up as a clown, it gives people free reign to fuck with you in my opinion.

"represents everything I have achieved" LOL

That's class, just need the people in the photos to be sticking the wig in their pants, down their arsecrack, pissing on it then dipping it in a big ashtray etc

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

Remember that older couple that always wore those bright green and pink tops? They were always spotted at various PPV's and the odd Raw for years. Seems like they've disappeared. Maybe his redundancy money dried up.

Are you thinking of pink shellsuit man and his wife? Always turned up when they ran Cleveland.

the Gund Arena held 4 PPVs - SummerSlam 96, No Mercy 99, Invasion and Survivors 04. I'm fairly sure Pink Shellsuit Man went to all four.

Given the money the dude's apparently got, they should have demanded a ransom payment for the safe return of the wig. Delivered by a well groomed Mick Foley.

Not his money, obviously. And he borrowed the comb to groom himself with. And they're not getting it back.

Edited by air_raid

The WWESuperfan turned up at a few PCW shows. I'm too drunk to tell stories. AirRaid, remember that chap?

"The official WWE Superman"... What a bellend! He handed out business cards..
Ugh, what a twat. And yet he would be completely oblivious to it.

I know none of us are hardly the epitome of cool (apart from maybe Butch) or anything but Jesus Christ

Edited by WyattSheepMask

While Its mostly pay per views and superstars that I watch regularly these days, my hats off to WWE's presentation that the only super fan regulars I have ever noticed in 24 years of watching were the three lads in white shirts and bow ties with pink letters that spelled "WWF".

• Paid Members

The WWESuperfan turned up at a few PCW shows. I'm too drunk to tell stories. AirRaid, remember that chap?

"The official WWE Superman"... What a bellend! He handed out business cards..
Ugh, what a twat. And yet he would be completely oblivious to it.

I know none of us are hardly the epitome of cool (apart from maybe Butch) or anything but Jesus Christ

He actually started a question at the after show q and a with ' Hi I'm the WWE Superman, you may have seen me at such events as...' Then started listing the events he'd been to to the bemused wrestlers onstage. It was a pure Troy McClure moment.

Remember that older couple that always wore those bright green and pink tops? They were always spotted at various PPV's and the odd Raw for years. Seems like they've disappeared. Maybe his redundancy money dried up.

Are you thinking of pink shellsuit man and his wife? Always turned up when they ran Cleveland.

the Gund Arena held 4 PPVs - SummerSlam 96, No Mercy 99, Invasion and Survivors 04. I'm fairly sure Pink Shellsuit Man went to all four.

Yeah that's them. Last time I can remember spotting them was ringside at WrestleMania 23.

Edited by The Clint