Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

What frightens me is that her Amazon wish list includes films such as "I Spit On Your Grave" and "Last House on the Left". This wouldn't be so worrying if it was someone else wanting to check these movies out. But not someone who attacks people with hammers and posts tweets like this:

ny8qy9.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

What frightens me is that her Amazon wish list includes films such as "I Spit On Your Grave" and "Last House on the Left". This wouldn't be so worrying if it was someone else wanting to check these movies out. But not someone who attacks people with hammers and posts tweets like this:

ny8qy9.jpg

Surely she cant be that destitute she cant just buy I spit on your grave?

she seems convinced she is still Sunny of 1996!

PWInsider.com is reporting there is a big reason as to why Dolph

Ziggler is seemingly stuck in the mid-card after his brief stint as World

Heavyweight Champion. Word backstage is that Ziggler comes off with a bad

attitude when around other superstars and media. WWE is not happy with the way

he represents himself within the company and outside during media appearances.

Additionally, Dolph Ziggler has claimed that he tries to maintain his

gimmick and his attitude as he would with storylines, but WWE does not see that

as the case. He does not have a lot of backing from the officials in WWE because

of how he speaks out to them

That and the fact that he's generally not very good.

Ryback's in a bit of bother.

There has been lots of internal talk about the future of Ryback lately. He has heat on him for several different things.

For one, officials feel he hasn't really developed well in the ring like they were hoping. There's a feeling that Ryback has actually regressed in the ring. He also has heat on him for roughing up several different talents, most recently CM Punk.

Officials also feel that Ryback doesn't present himself well when making appearances for the company. WWE has gotten feedback on several appearances he's made over the past few months where people said he didn't look happy to be there, and this began before they turned him heel. One source described it as Ryback seeming to be annoyed by making public appearances.

It's said the "bloom is off the rose" with Ryback unless he turns things around. Vince McMahon has lost so much faith in Ryback that he may remove Paul Heyman from him so Heyman can move forward.

Source: PWInsider Elite.

Apparantley Benoit's son wants to get into the Wrestling biz..

Taken from Lordsofpain.net (so pinch of salt)

Chris Benoit's son David is reportedly training to become a professional wrestler. He's just now started lifting weights but word is that he's done some working out with David Hart Smith, son of the late British Bulldog.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Chris_...FI6pa84ls7L3.99

There's a picture, but it's not loading on the site.

Would WWE hire him after THAT mess? I know he's been backstage with Jericho at some shows, but surely promoting the son of a guy who went insane from steroids/head shots is something different?