Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I remember seeing somewhere that the main way for low level indy guys to get in the lower reaches of the PWI 500 was simply for them to send the magazine a bio and some pictures. Nowadays it's even easier, and you can email them some links to Youtube matches as well. If British guys like Dar and others on his level aren't doing that, they really should be.

I will gladly make that bet and take your money. :) Vince has always been supportive of WWC as he lets the Colon boys work their bigger shows, despite them being under contract to WWE. Heck, that's the one promotion in the world that's had current WWE & TNA guys work on the same show on a few occasions. Vince doesn't fuck with WWC is the point I'm trying to make.

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members
How much do you want to bet Vince signs up Carlito just to fuck with this show?

I will gladly make that bet and take your money. :) Vince has always been supportive of WWC as he lets the Colon boys work their bigger shows, despite them being under contract to WWE.

So basically, if Vince signs Carlito back before the show comes around and Vince lets him work the show anyway because he's "supportive of WWC," Baz wins the bet anyway! Good work.