Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I don't think it's a case of "people with differing opinions should be mocked" and more "whining spackers who get upset easily and use phrases such as 'keyboard warrior' should be mocked, because it's really funny".

Whining spacker? Is that the best you can come up with, mind you,you're only 23 so go back to your Xbox in your bedroom kid whacking one off to babestation on your freeview box and come back when you have some originality and guile.

Courtesy of lordsofpain.net.....

The official WWE website has released a poll asking fans which former Diva they would most like to see return to the organization.

With over 9,000 votes cast, Kelly Kelly is coming out on top with a figure of 23%. She is trailed by Lita (17%), Trish Stratus (13%), Eve (11%), Melina (8%), Beth Phoenix (6%), Victoria (6%), Michelle McCool (5%), Stacy Keibler (4%), Torrie Wilson (4%) and Maxine (2%).

No Maryse!? Bullshit!!

so Victoria gets in but No Mickie James, Gail Kim or Awesome Kong?

Or Molly Holly...

Dunno whether to post this in here or the Big Brother Thread, but Lionheart and what looks like Lion Kid ( not sure not seen new gear) are in the Big Brother House today for a challenge

1003029_667314349964264_724693343_n.jpg

Really interesting interview with Bully Ray. He loves Menry, full of praise for him. Talks a lot about his tag career, and whether he sees his current run as a reinvention.

And an amazing story about Mae Young.

Edited by Loki

I watched a few of those Wrestling with Rosenberg interviews last week. I thought the Bully Ray was great too. He does come across as a bit pompous at times, but he seems to get that he rubs people up the wrong way and I found the stuff about his early years really interesting .

The Mark Henry episode is the best one I saw. I

Edited by smp

Speaking of Mae Young story's it reminds me of the one Bob Holly told in his book....he was told he would have to clothesline Mae in a spot on Raw and before they went out he went to Mae and asked her if she wanted to change the spot cause he didn't want to hurt her because when he throws a clothesline it can be pretty stiff and she said no she said she was fine with it and that her better not hold back and hit her as he normally would hit a clothesline and if he did hold back she would kick his ass afterwards so when it came time for the clothesline he hit her with it and she flipped upside down and took a hard bump (he thought he had killed her) when they got backstage he went to apologise and she thanked him for not holding back and that it was a hell of a clothesline and walked away like nothing was the matter, he sad he wished a lot of the men in the locker room who bitch and complain were as tough as she was lol

Iv looked all over for the video of this but can't find it, if anyone has a link I'd love to see it to see how hard he did actually hit her.

Bubba powerbombing an 80 year old Mae Young off the stage though a table.

How that ever got approved is beyond me. In that interview Bully says that afterwards she proposed being powerbombed off the top of a cage. One tough lady.

• Paid Members

Old Mae took a splash from Umaga off the top rope when he was breaking shoulders and dropping people on their heads and stuff. I thought the 3 Minute Warning stuff was mental. They didn't seem to give a fuck she was 80. They were throwing both Mae and Moolah about. At least Bubba looked like a cared if she got hurt or not. Rosey and Umaga were a pair of reckless twats when they first came through.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Maybe it's the same story as the Bob Holly one that got mixed up. But i'm sure i remember hearing Mae Young complained to Bully Ray backstage after he had to hit or clothesline her in a segment and she said he held back too much and it looked rubbish.

Bubba completely cushioned her. I remember thinking at the time, that was a nice thing to do on his part.

It still looked brutal though. One of the most brutal things I've seen in wrestling really. Two guys hitting each other with barbed wire is one thing, but doing this to an 80 year old is another level of insane.

Really well done spot, not sure they'd consider it today.