Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

It's worth remembering that Sheffbag is one of the 'Cena doesn't do enough moves' brigade and therefore should be ignored / mocked as much as possible.

What happened with Maria, lads?

She hates the Bellas cause they prevented her from returning to the WWE earlier this year. She also said they stopped Kelly Kelly & Maryse from returning.

I find that hard to believe though, as Maryse has always stated she has no interest in going back, didn't she? And Kelly Kelly has always been popular backstage & with the crowd.

It's worth remembering that Sheffbag is one of the 'Cena doesn't do enough moves' brigade and therefore should be ignored / mocked as much as possible.

Haven't you got some cricket to play?

Devon, I've rarely bitten and i still stand by my cena comment which I'm happy for people to criticise but for Pitcos just to throw names about over a clearly tongue in cheek comment and then you to go "ooh it's sheffbag so lets laugh at him" just shows what a bunch of childish arseholes inhabit this site sometimes.

• Paid Members

Haven't you got some cricket to play?

Devon, I've rarely bitten and i still stand by my cena comment which I'm happy for people to criticise but for Pitcos just to throw names about over a clearly tongue in cheek comment and then you to go "ooh it's sheffbag so lets laugh at him" just shows what a bunch of childish arseholes inhabit this site sometimes.

If you don't like it, sod off.

Also, did you really just try and get one over on me by telling me to go and play cricket?

Edited by Devon Malcolm

I'm not the one going around overreacting power over a simple comment but why the hell should shit like "it's sheffbag and he disagrees with us so let's mock him" go without reply.

At least I might get nominated for an ukff award now (seriously? a forum award????)

I come on this site as a casual fan, not some one who lives for wrestling and can remember the 2nd match on an obscure indie show from 2004 and occasionally I will post if I feel it's worth a comment as I assume a lot of posters on here do but there are a bunch of posters who seem to believe it is their right to belittle others if their opinion isn't "correct" or a show title isn't right and if you disagree then you get told to sod off or called names

It's not needed is it? A forum is a place of opinion and views not keyboard warriors trying to ridicule others for having a different view. I don't have a beef with anyone on this forum but Pitcos's reply and Devon's comment deserved right to reply.

I don't think it's a case of "people with differing opinions should be mocked" and more "whining spackers who get upset easily and use phrases such as 'keyboard warrior' should be mocked, because it's really funny".

• Paid Members
WWE's "Total Divas" reality show scored a 1.1 cable TV rating and averaged 1.3 million viewers for it's series premiere on Sunday night.

E! issued a press release touting Total Divas as "the most-watched series debut" since last year's summer-time premiere, "Married to Jonas."

Total Divas scored 65,239 in social medial activity, trailing the Kardashians's score of 73,969, HBO's "True Blood," and CONCACAF soccer. The episode ranked #4 overall for Sunday night.

Seems like this has started off as a big success then. How do those ratings compare to TNA's out of interest? It'd be pretty embarrassing if this gets more veiwers than their show.

Tara looks like she smokes 40 a day and works at the Rovers Return. Tara could get a job as a trainer, because she's super respected by her peers, but she runs her own business now.

A bit harsh, she looked absolutely gorgeous in her last run as Jesse's girlfriend.

jesse_godderz_and_tara_by_knightnephrite-d5o2izp.jpg

I'll take her over the various plastic blondes that pass in and out of both companies on a regular basis.

• Paid Members

I like Tara as well, but she's an acquired taste. I cant see them being in the market for her at this stage of the game, unless its for NXT. Especially for the type of woman they hire these days. They didn't take Jackie Moore back, and she was still look enough when she hit 40.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay