WWE Survivor Series 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

How could Cena turn heel tonight though?! Just hitting the AA on The Rock wouldn't make him a heel, he's done all that already. Unless they alligned him with truth and miz but that wouldn't make sense either.

So many people saying cena will turn on rock and go heel. He doesn't need to turn on rock, they're not friends in the first place, and whilst laying out rock would probably get him booed tonight, its hardly a heel turn. Don't see how he could possibly turn heel tonight.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Cena's merch still selling bucketloads & xmas coming up I'm sure they'll hold fire on any heel turn just yet..

I share people's concerns r.e Bertie, I always thought you had to make your champ look strong, it feels like he's being buried

A D Bryan win would be a nice little feelgood change, should he cash in, although I expect Henry would win the title back at the next PPV.

How could Cena turn heel tonight though?! Just hitting the AA on The Rock wouldn't make him a heel, he's done all that already. Unless they alligned him with truth and miz but that wouldn't make sense either.

So many people saying cena will turn on rock and go heel. He doesn't need to turn on rock, they're not friends in the first place, and whilst laying out rock would probably get him booed tonight, its hardly a heel turn. Don't see how he could possibly turn heel tonight.

He could help Miz and Truth beat down Rock after and then do a speech ala Hogan and turn on the fans and all the kids for booing him and cheering The Rock, kids crying in the crowd, heel turn.

I expect the Survivor Series to be a mixed bag.

Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison had a very good match at the WWE Raw House Show at the O2, so there should be no problems with this one.

Beth Phoenix vs Eve

Again saw this match at the O2 and as far as women

Really looking foward to the show tonight. It's got that Madison Square aura and The Rock is on it which sort of cancels out much consideration on my part for how the show has been built [like shit] and if the card is as good as it could have been [it's not]. It'll be hopefully very entartaining regardless and it'll be great fun watching it live.

• Paid Members

Ziggler and Morrison had a cracker on the Nottingham house show too. I imagine it was pretty much identical to the O2 one, and will be pretty much identical to what they do tonight unless/until Ryder gets in on it.

Are we expecting Zack to get in on the US Title match? I'd be shocked if he isn't involved in the show somehow.

I reckon he won't get a match but be involved in the match somehow. I read one person theory (can't remember for the life of me where) that seemed quite good; Ziggler is about to win via nefarious means, and Ryder comes down to stop him. This intervention leads to Morrison winning the US title.

On the following episodes of Raw, Ryder attempts to get his title shot vs Morrison in a "I scratched your back you scratch mine sort of way", only for Morrison to turn heel and tell him he isn't worthy of the US title and conviniently ignoring Ryder's involvement in the title match. This results in a heel Morrison dropping the title to Ryder on his way out.

This way you have Morrison doing one big job (before/if) he goes, Ryder gets a push and Ziggler remains strong.

I'll admit the guy who wrote down this made it sound more exciting, but there is certainly some logic to it.

Thats great... just one problem though, who does Cena work with from now until Wrestlemania?

Ryder that would really cement the heel turn. Ryder could come out on Raw and question why Cena did what he did and Cena could beat the shit out of him and maybe even reveal he was the one that told Laryngytis to call off his title match. They could have a one on one match at the PPV and clash in the Rumble.

Thats great... just one problem though, who does Cena work with from now until Wrestlemania?

Ryder that would really cement the heel turn. Ryder could come out on Raw and question why Cena did what he did and Cena could beat the shit out of him and maybe even reveal he was the one that told Laryngytis to call off his title match. They could have a one on one match at the PPV and clash in the Rumble.

Are you serious bro? If so you should be on the wwe writing team (not kidding).

Quick question..if my Virgin Media box says I've ordered Survivor Series but the "0" channel, ie the one it airs from keeps displaying an error message, should I just leave it, on the understanding it'll still change over as normal? Or should I reset my box?

Beating up Rock, and aligning with Johnny Ace, Miz, Truth, Del Rio, Christian, Barrett, Rhodes, Otunga and Nash would be a start. They'd have to come up with something pretty clever to keep it going which I'm not sure they are prepared for. That's why as much as I wouldn't mind it happening now if it was ever going to (and at the very least it would end the "Turn Cena" arguments for good) I don't think it should happen because they don't really have anywhere to go with it. For the exact same reason that Austin's heel turn was a boatload of fun, but a bad move for business.

Beth Phoenix vs Eve

Again saw this match at the O2 and as far as women

Archived