GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
Kaz, spoiler tags ffs.

Soz steve, It's a discussion about a game that's been out for a week. Everyone on here is talking about their game, I didn't realise we had to spoiler tag our discussion. Hang on, what the fuck are you reading a discussion board about GTA for if you don't want to know about the game, especially that I struggled on a motor bike?

Hardly a spoiler is it?

You're talking about something that happens during a mission. A mission I and some others haven't done yet, and would like to find out about it by actually doing it. Others have spoiler tagged bits of information for in game missions, I think everyone should abide by this.

If you were talking about 'an old lady run down as your car was thrown through the air after a petrol station explosion lolz' I would agree with you. It's just common courtesy to spoiler tag something that everyone will experience when they get so far in the game as opposed to something random that happened.

And for the record, I come in this thread because I have the game and like to read other peoples experiences, read tips and offer my own.

I never said anything about me struggling on a motorbike being a mission.

There's people on the last page explaining in detail how to complete bounty hunter missions.

Edit... Anyway, ill spoiler tag mission related content from now on mate

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Michael, Trevor and Franklin are all boasting killer beards on my game right now.

Unlocking Trevor was a revelation for me. Really made the game. I know a few people said his shooting missions were difficult, but I found them super fun and quite manageable.

I'm really enjoying all the shooting missions, actually.

• Paid Members

I'm struggling to find things to improve on.

Although, anyone had any lagging/processing issues as of yet? I've had a couple, much like previous titles where areas of the road turn grey and the car seems to float. It's only happened when I'm fucking hammering it in suped up super cars.

I'm struggling to find things to improve on.

Although, anyone had any lagging/processing issues as of yet? I've had a couple, much like previous titles where areas of the road turn grey and the car seems to float. It's only happened when I'm fucking hammering it in suped up super cars.

I've started getting random semi-freezes today, even when not driving like a lunatic. Its only started today though. I'm not even halfway through the game either,

All I've done GTAV related is clean up dog shit on the iFruit app.

Apologies if I already posted this here, but that fucking app made my phone sound an alert at 2:27 am to tell me the dog had done a shit. That app was deleted at 2:28am.

Hehe. Yep, it sure is annoying!

• Paid Members

I screwed up one mission as Trevor, and after re-loading the autosave instead of being where it was saved at he was in an empty swimming pool, having downed a bottle of vodka. Walking around drunk for a minute brought GTA 4 memories back.

• Paid Members

Thanks to whoever posted the tip about being able to dive/flip midway through a jump, I had Frankin spend far too long running about the roofs of Vinewood Hills, Assassin's Creed style, then attempting to perform a perfect head-first dive into swimming pools. Well, that and throwing a ball into the middle of the expressway and letting Chop take his chances.

Stock market mechanics rather than story spoilers for the Assassin missions Franklin gets:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

From what I've read, only the first assassin mission (the hotel one) is necessary to advance the storyline and the rest are optional side missions. The best way is apparently to leave the rest as late as possible or even until after the main storyline, so you start with as much cash as possible. If you invest all your cash with the right stock before each mission, and perfectly time the sale, you'll wind up with 23 times your starting fund.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();