GTAV

Astro Hollywood

seeing all the leaks and people who've somehow already got it doesn't help

That's because it's been available to download all day as long as you have a flashed 360. The fella I usually get my copies off has ran out of discs or I would be playing it now, hopefully that'll be sorted by dinner time tomorrow this looks amazing from the videos I've watched today.

Why does everyone so desperately want it a day earlier? Is it some form of video games fanboy oneupmanship?

Personally, I want it sent early so it has more chance of arriving on Tuesday. I live in the arse end of the middle of nowhere surrounded by pigfucking yokel inbreds, and I have no confidence that it'll get to me in one day if sent Monday. Elitism doesn't enter into it. Unlike my neighbour's penis, into that pig.

• Paid Members
hows does such a high profile game like this end up getting leaked online 4 days before release ?

is there an internal leak ?

In this case it appears to be because if you buy the download version you can pre-download all the files (to stop their servers getting hammered by everyone doing it at once) but they are locked until launch day. And locks can picked.

Edited by JNLister

because the russians don't give a shit when it comes to leaking games, i got my copy today from a glasgow games shop this afternoon been playing for the past 7 hrs or so jus roaming about the streets doing one or two missions and blowing shit up

because the russians don't give a shit when it comes to leaking games, i got my copy today from a glasgow games shop this afternoon been playing for the past 7 hrs or so jus roaming about the streets doing one or two missions and blowing shit up

how is it ? I am so jealous can not wait for tuesday :)

hows does such a high profile game like this end up getting leaked online 4 days before release ?

The game's on shelves in about 64 hours. That means that the discs are currently in many, many non-Rockstar hands. Four days before release is pretty standard for a console game to appear on the torrent sites. When I worked at Blockbuster, for example, we'd get games in 4-7 days before they were to be put out.

• Paid Members

The game's on shelves in about 64 hours. That means that the discs are currently in many, many non-Rockstar hands. Four days before release is pretty standard for a console game to appear on the torrent sites. When I worked at Blockbuster, for example, we'd get games in 4-7 days before they were to be put out.

I used to work at gamestation and your dead right. It was a very lax store, we'd play games on the day we got them in quiet periods on the shop floor.

I wish it was still open and I worked there right now, but only during the quiet periods and lunch breaks.