WWE UK Tour Signings November.

Prodigy

When it was over there wasn't even a big que outside, maybe 20 people max and that was just leaving quarter to 6. I asked them since it's quiet is there no chance they could let us in, i had 8x10s and a pen it's not as if i'm taking anything off them. They then shut the doors and let a little boy in to take pics with his family. There's a lot i could say here but it would be unfair for me to say it especially when i'm in this frame of mind. Then the staff took pics and got stuff signed and of course, in true geek fashion they pullsd the shutters down and took pics of the people standing outside the shop lol.

We all know WWE is to blame. Only the diehards will have known about the tickets and camped outside the building or whatever they did to get them. Then again the man i spoke to in person didn't know much about it and he works there. The man with the ponytail! He was the one letting people through today just before you go into the store and he told me 'oh there's no point buying anything today, just come on the day and buy something and as long as you bring a reciept and you're one of the first 400 you will get in.'

There was a big bunch of WWE guys walking around Buchanan Street yesterday, happily signing autographs and posing for photos.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its times like these i wish i either had a young sibling or was a young father myself and had a kid to drag to these things, so security would go easy and let me grab a photo without harassment.

Kids defo work , I would never have got photo's with Cena , Del Rio and Henry this week if it wasn't for my lad

Took my son & nephew to the Sheffield Smyths signing - surprised them with it as they knew we were going to the show but not this.

They were on a real high in the queue and weren't disappointed when they finally got to meet them. Both were really friendly (Ryder seemed a little more laid back but still pleasant) and had a lot of time for each group they met.

The boys both love Kofi and my son is a Ryder fan too but on the way to the show my nephew informed me he was now 'a broski' also lol.

Anyway, enjoyable experience overall.

The only thing I would say was it was sad to see mums & dads turning up early enough to try and get tickets for their young children to be told there weren't any left. Then when you look around the queue there were dozens of 'overgrown kids' (see 'young adults' mainly males) with their title belts, trading card books and such like but no kids with them. I realise we're all fans but I was just a little frustrated as that could have been MY boys missing out as a result.

Gunna head to the Punk signing at Harrods tomorrow.

We went there in April to meet Kofi & Miz. Basically, you have to buy some merch from the toy kingdom (there isn't much to choose from, it's mainly action figures) and then you can go through to the other side and queue. I took my 'Mania program and got the signed and also got a photo with each of them. I'm assuming it's gunna be the same this time. A good tip, because I didn't get my action figure signed, I took it back and got a refund at the end of it all :)

• Paid Members
The only thing I would say was it was sad to see mums & dads turning up early enough to try and get tickets for their young children to be told there weren't any left. Then when you look around the queue there were dozens of 'overgrown kids' (see 'young adults' mainly males) with their title belts, trading card books and such like but no kids with them. I realise we're all fans but I was just a little frustrated as that could have been MY boys missing out as a result.

I know it's PG but I don't believe a kid has any more right to attend a signing than I do. And obviously they weren't there early enough or they would have got tickets.

• Paid Members
It's a shame for the people who ended up disappointed at the Glasgow signing, but on the bright side, crazyshady was one of them.

Aye. I'm gutted I never knew about this signing beforehand now.

Its not every day you get the chance to see a genuine nutter take an imaginary niece to a meet and greet.

Imaginary? Ain't nothing imaginary about it. I got nephews too. What's wrong? You not an uncle to anyone? You not got a big family so you have to take cheap shots at those that do? Have you no people in real life to talk about wrestling with? Is this why you are so bitter to me? Why would i even make something like that up? To think that is just silly.

Imaginary? Ain't nothing imaginary about it. I got nephews too. What's wrong? You not an uncle to anyone? You not got a big family so you have to take cheap shots at those that do? Have you no people in real life to talk about wrestling with? Is this why you are so bitter to me? Why would i even make something like that up? To think that is just silly.

The mentalist doth protest too much, methinks

Archived