WWE UK Tour Signings November.

Prodigy

No, it's not 'fucking the shop over' at all, cause that would have meant I went in there planning to do that all along. I understood it as you buy Punk merch you get it signed, simple as that. They didn't have A SINGLE PIECE of CM Punk merch so thats why so many people complained/tried getting refunds nothing at all about fucking over the store. Plus it was only when you get to the front of the line they said you can get anything you wanted signed.

Why did you have a WrestleMania 23 program on you?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not 'conning our way into the signing with any trick' it's principle.

Yes, the principle that you wanted to fuck the shop over. If everyone did this, shops would stop bothering with signings and you'd have to hang around the airports and hotels for your autographs.

No, it's not 'fucking the shop over' at all, cause that would have meant I went in there planning to do that all along. I understood it as you buy Punk merch you get it signed, simple as that. They didn't have A SINGLE PIECE of CM Punk merch so thats why so many people complained/tried getting refunds nothing at all about fucking over the store. Plus it was only when you get to the front of the line they said you can get anything you wanted signed.

They did have some figures but sold out the previous day. I bought one the day before but had to return it and then re-buy on the day as the receipt had to be from the day of the signing. I expect other people did this too which is why there wasn't any figures left on Saturday.

Archived