WWE UK Tour Signings November.

Prodigy

I can't speak highly enough of Zack and Kofi (although their agent was a bitch). As soon as my 6 year old saw Zack he shouted at him Woo Woo Woo you know it. Zack cracked a big smile a few minutes later with signed items (brought from home) and a photo Zack and Kofi let the boys touch the title belt to which my youngest replied "Are you serious Bro?".

The kids were delighted about 3 minutes total made their day and my youngest birthday.

Also last year my wife took the lads to the signing at Chesterfield Tecso. Evan Bourne was really friendly. Maryse not so.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its times like these i wish i either had a young sibling or was a young father myself and had a kid to drag to these things, so security would go easy and let me grab a photo without harassment.

x2. Also not wishing it on anyone but disabled people will also get good treatment.

its times like these i wish i either had a young sibling or was a young father myself and had a kid to drag to these things, so security would go easy and let me grab a photo without harassment.

x2. Also not wishing it on anyone but disabled people will also get good treatment.

Most of these signings are at or near shopping centres right?

That gives you two options; either "borrow" a mobility scooter/wheelchair from the Shop Mobility place, or steal someone's kid for a few hours.

I can't speak highly enough of Zack and Kofi (although their agent was a bitch). As soon as my 6 year old saw Zack he shouted at him Woo Woo Woo you know it. Zack cracked a big smile a few minutes later with signed items (brought from home) and a photo Zack and Kofi let the boys touch the title belt to which my youngest replied "Are you serious Bro?".

The kids were delighted about 3 minutes total made their day and my youngest birthday.

That's great to hear. I'm not fussed about meeting wrestlers anymore, but I'd have loved something like that as a kid.

I find most of the "Cm Punks a dick with fans" complaints tend to come from those guys who wait for wrestlers at airports and then wonder why they won't sign 50 photos and various other items of merchandise for them.

think that's pretty much what he said on Cabanas podcast, if he's got he's earphones on and is rushing through the airport, at the gym etc he's not up for signing and having a chat. To be fair would you want to stop and talk to the kind of fans who are hanging round hotels and airports clutching their WWE Encyclopedia?

Its sad when the security at these signings act like complete dicks.

When I went to the TNA signings last year I said to security that I had travelled 5 hours and wasnt bothered meeting all the TNA stars, I just wanted a photo with Ric Flair. He replied like a fucking robot - "No Photos"

I was then forced to call him a knob and got my friend to take the picture anyway

It is quite difficult to smile for a photo with an angry security guard screaming - "I told you no photos"

Its sad when the security at these signings act like complete dicks.

When I went to the TNA signings last year I said to security that I had travelled 5 hours and wasnt bothered meeting all the TNA stars, I just wanted a photo with Ric Flair. He replied like a fucking robot - "No Photos"

I was then forced to call him a knob and got my friend to take the picture anyway

It is quite difficult to smile for a photo with an angry security guard screaming - "I told you no photos"

It's typical of a lot of secure events like this. They'll have undoubtedly been told by their superiors to watch out for over-eager fans, but a lot of them take it to the extreme, classifying everyone the same.

It's a shamre really, especially when people have paid money or travelled quite far to get there.

After personally going to A1 Comics this week and being told no tickets would be issued and that you only had to buy something from the store then bring your reciept as proof of purchase i was mighty pissed off when i was told tickets were infact given out today and the American woman who i'm assuming isn't a student in one of our education establishments that just happens to work a part time job at A1 Comics, decides to tell us near enough half way down the que that if you don't have a ticket then you have to leave now, many people did leave. I was then told by staff at A1 Comics that even though they finished the signing 15 minutes early that it's not their choice and it wasn't even their choice to give out tickets, it was WWE's and the tickets were gone by that morning anyway so it didn't matter if you bought anything or not. I'm annoyed at being lied to and annoyed that i was with a youngster and i felt bad for them since they were looking forward to it.

Although we did hear a few people talking about how they got autographs earlier that day and they paid for a

My mate and I turned up at Braehead Shopping Centre around 2pm with the hope of getting into the signing at A1 Comics but we had no luck either!! No tickets were available and we were simply advised by a member of staff in the store... NO TICKET - NO ENTRY!

Last year, I managed to meet John Morrison at the same store without all this ticket nonsense! I realise these signings attract an awful lot of traffic but I feel today's event was badly handled. The fault I believe lies with WWE and not the actual A1 Comics store.

Considering I had have had no problems in the past 4 years attending signings, I feel today's signing was badly handled and badly organised. WWE should be making fans fully aware of when and where tickets will be given out. From what I hear, some of my friends were unable to get tickets before we arrived!

When it was over there wasn't even a big que outside, maybe 20 people max and that was just leaving quarter to 6. I asked them since it's quiet is there no chance they could let us in, i had 8x10s and a pen it's not as if i'm taking anything off them. They then shut the doors and let a little boy in to take pics with his family. There's a lot i could say here but it would be unfair for me to say it especially when i'm in this frame of mind. Then the staff took pics and got stuff signed and of course, in true geek fashion they pullsd the shutters down and took pics of the people standing outside the shop lol.

We all know WWE is to blame. Only the diehards will have known about the tickets and camped outside the building or whatever they did to get them. Then again the man i spoke to in person didn't know much about it and he works there. The man with the ponytail! He was the one letting people through today just before you go into the store and he told me 'oh there's no point buying anything today, just come on the day and buy something and as long as you bring a reciept and you're one of the first 400 you will get in.'

Archived