WWE UK Tour Signings November.

Prodigy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‎11/05/2011 04:00 pm

The Entertainer Toy Store, Manchester, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstars Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez as they sign for the first 400 fans starting at 4:00pm at The Entertainer Toy Store located at Unit L40 Cromford Court, Arndale Centre, Manchester, M4 3AJ, UK!

11/06/2011 03:00 pm

Smyths Toys, Sheffield, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstars Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne as they sign for the first 400 fans starting at 3:00pm at Smyths Toys located at Unit 6 Drakehouse Retail Park, Drakehouse Crescent, Sheffield, S20 7JJ!

11/07/2011 03:30 pm

Smyths Toys, Birmingham, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstar Big Show as he signs for the first 400 fans starting at 3:30pm at Smyths Toys located at Unit 3 & 4, Crown Wharf Shopping Park, Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 8LL!

11/08/2011 04:00 pm

Smyths Toys located at , Newcastle, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstar Santino Marella and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as they sign for the first 400 fans starting at 4:00pm at Smyths Toys located at Middle Engine Lane, Wallsend, Tyne And Wear, NE28 9NT!

11/09/2011 03:00 pm

HMV, Nottingham, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstar CM Punk as he signs SummerSlam 2011 DVDs for the first 300 fans starting at 3:00pm at HMV located at Unit 28, The Victoria Centre, Nottingham, NG1 3QL!

Im all over the Punk one :-). anyone know how these work? do i have to buy something to be in the queue?

11/09/2011 03:00 pm

HMV, Nottingham, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstar CM Punk as he signs SummerSlam 2011 DVDs for the first 300 fans starting at 3:00pm at HMV located at Unit 28, The Victoria Centre, Nottingham, NG1 3QL!

‎

11/06/2011 03:00 pm

Smyths Toys, Sheffield, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstars Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne as they sign for the first 400 fans starting at 3:00pm at Smyths Toys located at Unit 6 Drakehouse Retail Park, Drakehouse Crescent, Sheffield, S20 7JJ!

Great news, thanks for posting. Got to work about 6 hours from home on the Saturday so will have to rush back from there Sunday morning to get the boys and then drive back to Sheffield for that. Early start it is then!

With the Punk one do you have to buythe DVD from them or could you pick one up somewhere else and take it with you? That signing is obviously going to be busy as fuck.

I'd imagine you can just take the DVD with you if you've got it from somewhere else, when I went to the Jericho one at Waterstones he was signing his new book, and if you already had it that was fine. Only that you can get signed though.

With the Punk one do you have to buythe DVD from them or could you pick one up somewhere else and take it with you? That signing is obviously going to be busy as fuck.

I'd imagine you can just take the DVD with you if you've got it from somewhere else, when I went to the Jericho one at Waterstones he was signing his new book, and if you already had it that was fine. Only that you can get signed though.

Cool. So aslong as you dont try and take anything else you've no problems then? I was thinking figures thats all but I assume there's no point?

Cool. So aslong as you dont try and take anything else you've no problems then? I was thinking figures thats all but I assume there's no point?

Aye they're usually strict about what they will sign and what they won't, if they've stated what he'll be signing, like they have with this one, it's doubtful they'll let you get anything else signed. I guess there's a chance he could, but it depends on the time like, if everyone took something else as well as the DVD to get signed, it'd add a lot of time on i'd imagine.

With HMV you go in the morning and collect the band. Before you quee up you buy the dvd and get directed into a quee for an hour or two waiting to get it signed. Staff take the cover out of the sleeve for you and you gotta put it back together yourself. Only problem is the bouncers sort of look down on you and want you to just fuck off really. I got a photo with Del Rio in April too.

I'm gutted theyre not doing anything in Liverpool

Archived