WWE UK Tour Signings November.

Prodigy

Well the WWE have been un prepared once again and have not announced any November signings for the UK tour. Well I'll be searching each day for if they announce any and post them in here, it'd be cool if other people posted in here if they got any info too.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've got a habit of not advertising signings. Luckily I saw that someone on here said Del Rio was at Liverpool One HMV last April and Kingston was at Liverpool Smyths in Speke last April. The November before that I'm sure it was DH Smith and Tyson Kidd at Liverpool Forbidden Planet which pretty much had no advertising.

I checked the HMV site a few days ago and they didn't have anything. Might check again now and see the waterstones website just incase

BREAKING NEWS-

11/10/2011 04:00 pm

A1 Comics, Glasgow, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstars The Miz and R-Truth as they sign for the first 400 fans starting at 4:00pm at A1 Comics located at Unit 15, Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow, G51 4BN!

If WWE have any signings in Sheffield they are usually in Meadowhall. Met Flair at WHSmiths and then another time they had Jeff Hardy and Candice at HMV. Although they had Regal & Eugene at the BIG W the same time Flair was at WH Smiths. Me and my mate went to get the tram after meeting flair saw these two guys with evolution t-shirts on, they looked smug as when they told us they had just met regal and eugene, was funny to see the smugness go away as we showed them the signed ric flair book.

Archived