WWE UK Tour Signings November.

Prodigy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I planned everything last minute. Got cheap seats for the Manchester show tonight after hearing about SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Mick Foley.

I'm thinking of doing the Del Rio signing but I really have no idea what's going on. Does anyone have any info of what you actually have to do?

I'm thinking of doing the Del Rio signing but I really have no idea what's going on. Does anyone have any info of what you actually have to do?

You might be disapointed. You had to buy some WWE merch to get a pass for the signing. I went on Monday and was told there wasnt many left.

I'm just wondering who Sheffield will get as a replacement for Sydal (still refuse to call him Bourne) now hes suspended. Whoever it is must be an improvement.

You might be disapointed. You had to buy some WWE merch to get a pass for the signing. I went on Monday and was told there wasnt many left.

I'm just wondering who Sheffield will get as a replacement for Sydal (still refuse to call him Bourne) now hes suspended. Whoever it is must be an improvement.

Ahh fair enough. I'll be in town anyway so i'll just pop over, might get a glimpse of him at least haha.

I heard that Zack Ryder has replaced Bourne in the signings. Can't remember where I read it so don't take it as gospel, i'd be quite pleased to go expecting to see Evan Bourne and have the Ultimate Broski sat there lol.

Took my lads to the Zack Ryder Kofi Kingston signing at Smyths on Sunday. It was pretty well organised apart from a bitch of an agent who wanted to change the goal posts. We were offered a "professional photo" that would be printed off and Kofi and Zack would sign for a tenner.

Being quite crap with a camera I went for this only to be told when we got to the till that the agent woman was not allowing them to sign these photos.

She then had a pop at my wife (brave woman). The people I felt sorry for was the kid in front of us who hadn't got anything signed because he was having a signed photo.

So how did it all work? Can you bring your own item to get signed and if you do does that mean you are not allowed a photo with them?

How it worked at Smyths was. We were issued tickets when we arrived and joined the queue. When the we went through the kids had their Slam Attacks cards and an event poster signed. No purchase of goods was required.

We did end up buying the photo (it was my nippers birthday) for a tenner but the agent wouldn't let it be signed. No bad thing though as my camera hadn't took any decent photos.

Kofi and Zack were really cool with my lads though and made their day.

You shouldn't have held your woman back. If it's a woman calling the shots then you let another woman deal with it, if it's a man it's different, then you can step in and sort them out. They changed the rules for the Glasgow one, now they are saying a purchase is required and you need to que up all day and they wont issue tickets out until the que is long enough etc. How people are meant to prove they bought something i will never know lol. Seems petty to me. In April it was free, you just had to stand in the que and you got in to meet John Morrison.

They didn't let you get it signed? I wouldn't have stood for that. No no. Telling you one minute you can get it signed and then telling you no, you shoulda put them in their place. Especially with a young person with you. There was a verbal agreement and they didn't deliver on their part so they had no right to request money from you. infact i would have just walked up to Zack or Kofi and made a scene and said you know what guys, you were cool a few minutes ago, you signed the cards and poster, you were very friendly but now your agent is telling lies to us the fans. Promising additional signed photos and not giving them to us. Either you sign the photos now or i want my money back and it's Smyths i'll go to since they arranged all this and i'll go straight to management. Don't ever let anyone push you around.

I have a pretty good camera myself and can take a damn good picture but if they had the option of a professional photo i might take it. I suppose i am now annoyed at the fact that if i wanna go to it that i need to travel there and buy some god awful thing, then get the bus back home, then on Thursday leave early just to get in the damn que, then stand for a good few hours just to get in and spend what? 30 seconds at most with them? I'm going with a family member though and it's for them and i want them to have a good time so i need to think of them and not get too bitter about it. I was thinking of leaving it till Thursday but i bet by that time it will be all the expensive stuff, all the action figures and t shirts and books, all the expensive stuff to squeeze every last penny out of the fans. I'll go to their damn shop. I'll buy their damn 50p trading cards cause that's the kinda man i am. They're not making a mockery out of me and ripping me off. And what was the quality like on your pic? What size was it? I'm glad you posted this so i know what kind of mind games they're gonna try and play with me on Thursday and if they wanna play ball with me we'll see how far they get. I'm already having to make a journey there before Thursday just to make a damn purchase then i'm gonna stand for at LEAST, at LEAST a few hours on Thursday just to get in the place to see them. I am already recovering from what i suspect is a torn muscle in my foot, i'm doing it all in good faith so the person i'm with has a good time and it's a nice day for them. No one tells me what to do. No American dictates to me and tells me lies and tells me i'm getting a signed photo then says no you can't have it.

But i'm glad you had a good time and like you said it's for the kids. But what can you do, it's all money money money with these American wrestling companies. They no longer wanna do the signings for free.

I don't understand why anyone is shocked that they have to actually BUY something at these signings?! Why would Silvervision and HMV go to the trouble of organising something like this, but to increase sales?

Anyway, anyone planning on going to the Punk signing tomorrow? I'm a bit of a WWE DVD collector, and Punk is definitely my favourite guy going at the minute, so I'm making a special effort for this one. Setting off at 6:30 to make sure I get a band, and then spending the day in Nottingham. I hate queuing but I'm making an exception for Punk!

I don't understand why anyone is shocked that they have to actually BUY something at these signings?! Why would Silvervision and HMV go to the trouble of organising something like this, but to increase sales?

It should be an option, not a necessity. Also it's a PR opportunity for the company as well as the chance of sales.

It should be an option, not a necessity. Also it's a PR opportunity for the company as well as the chance of sales.

Bullshit. It should be a neccessity. HMV are a business, not a PR company.

Bullshit. It should be a neccessity. HMV are a business, not a PR company.

Unless you have a vested interest in HMV's profits I'm not really sure why it would matter to you! I know for me I'd rather not be forced to buy something and get something signed that I've bought previously!

There was no purchase required at Smyths. We got 4 Slam Attax signed (2 for each boy) and 2 free printed event posters that security handed out. Then there was the option of the photo. Like CrazyShady said should have let my wife loose on the snotty American cow.

I did go back into Smyths and get a Kevin Nash TNA figure for my oldest as he's decided Nash is coolest old man he's seen.

Archived