WWE UK Tour Signings November.

Prodigy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
City's where the taping is often do not get a signing.

Come meet WWE Superstar CM Punk as he signs for the first 400 fans starting at 12:30pm at Harrods located at Door 10, Hans Road, Kensington, LondonSW1X!

What a pain in the arse this one is. It's on the 12th! Nothing in London on the 11th which is the day of the live event. Gutted.

Met Cena and Torrie Wilson in a HMV a few years back,they were signing some random PPV dvd,so I thought I'd have to buy it otherwise I wouldn't get an autograph.When I got to the top of the line after already spending 20 odd quid on a DVD I didn't really want I discovered that they had 8x10's of themselves on the table in front of them that they were signing for free!

I was gutted!

With HMV you go in the morning and collect the band. Before you quee up you buy the dvd and get directed into a quee for an hour or two waiting to get it signed. Staff take the cover out of the sleeve for you and you gotta put it back together yourself. Only problem is the bouncers sort of look down on you and want you to just fuck off really. I got a photo with Del Rio in April too.

I'm gutted theyre not doing anything in Liverpool

Leeds never gets one. Only one I can remember a WWE wrestler doing one was Mick Foley in 2003, but that was for his book and not WWE related.

Would have loved Punk to be doing the Manchester one but I'm working that day anyway so I guess it's for the best that he isn't as I'd have been gutted, Del Rio and Ricardo I'm not so gutted about missing.

I met Deuce, Domino and Cherry one year as I was popping through town from uni and thought I may as well see if I can pick up a wristband on my way in and managed to get one so on my way back I went in to see them. I bought Great American Bash as that's what was being signed but when I got there they were signing pretty much anything, didn't get a photo or proper chat either, had a quick one with Domino as he seemed interested in my Philadelphia Eagles hoodie but really it was just move along the table, shake hands with them, say hello and get it signed as they pass it along and then that was it. They all seemed happy to be there and were friendly but it just seemed like a bit of a rush and I remember Cherry looking very hot, much hotter than how she was on TV.

There were a few guys in line I was chatting to aswell and they seem to know the HMV guy who sets up these events as he came out at one point and they were having a big catch up with him, apparently they travel all over the place to these signings, even if the wrestler isn't a big name. I remember one guy saying he was going to the Jeff Hardy one the next day and was wondering if he'd have to buy the DVD again or if he'd be okay to get him to sign the one he got that day. It just made me wonder how these guys found the time to do that and how they could afford all of these different items to be signed, some were buying loads of DVDs too. I just guessed that they took a week or two off work just to do that.

City's where the taping is often do not get a signing.

Come meet WWE Superstar CM Punk as he signs for the first 400 fans starting at 12:30pm at Harrods located at Door 10, Hans Road, Kensington, LondonSW1X!

Might have to do this as I'm staying in London after Raw and going to Foley's show the next night. Anyone who's been to one of these have an idea how early you'd have to get there to be one of the first 400?

• Paid Members
11/08/2011 04:00 pm

Smyths Toys located at , Newcastle, United Kingdom

Come meet WWE Superstar Santino Marella and WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as they sign for the first 400 fans starting at 4:00pm at Smyths Toys located at Middle Engine Lane, Wallsend, Tyne And Wear, NE28 9NT!

I'd love to go to this

Santino and Kelly

shite

:angry:

• Paid Members
Does Santino talk in his real accent in person or does he still use the fake italian accent?

At a Q&A a couple of years ago (where the UKFFs own tattooed gooner asked Gail Kim out :laugh: ) he spoke in the fake accent.

Archived