WWE UK Tour Signings November.

Prodigy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
City's where the taping is often do not get a signing.

Come meet WWE Superstar CM Punk as he signs for the first 400 fans starting at 12:30pm at Harrods located at Door 10, Hans Road, Kensington, LondonSW1X!

What a pain in the arse this one is. It's on the 12th! Nothing in London on the 11th which is the day of the live event. Gutted.

Excellent - in London that day anyway for the England game so may well make a detour via Harrods

Anyone know how the signings there generally tend to work?

I have bought tickets for the meet and greet through Sky in Manchester, anyone know how many they sell for these and which superstars you get to meet

Didn't see the meet and greet tickets for sale anywhere. Do you have a link or name of the website selling them?

For the Del Rio signing in Manchester I phoned up The Entertainer and they said you have to buy something WWE related from them. They don't have much though. A toy ring, fleeces and, hopefully they said, some Slam Attax tins.

For the Del Rio signing in Manchester I phoned up Smyths and they said you have to buy something WWE related from them. They don't have much though. A toy ring, fleeces and, hopefully they said, some Slam Attax tins.

The Del Rio signing isn't at Smyths (who do sell loads of WWE toys). It's at The Entertainer, who only sell TNA figures. The only WWE rings I've seen in there are the massive Punjabi Prison ones from about three years ago, and they're around the

The Del Rio signing isn't at Smyths (who do sell loads of WWE toys). It's at The Entertainer, who only sell TNA figures. The only WWE rings I've seen in there are the massive Punjabi Prison ones from about three years ago, and they're around the

Has anyone used paint pens for autographs? I was looking at this R Truth photo on Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WWE-R-TRUTH-8X10...=item5646db1465

and quite like the look of it. Do you think Miz and R Truth would mind if i asked them to sign something with my own pen rather than the standard black Sharpee normally used?

Archived