UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

• Moderators

Who fathered Steph's sprog vs Vince Russo.

This has taken ages to think of something, and I'm only really doing a token one to get something in. I hate angles involving pregnancy. I wouldn't have beaten someone called Vince Russo with this as the topic anyway.

Week 1

Stephanie comes down and says she's pregnant. She's happy, HHH is happy, they hug in the ring. HHH is happier than her. She's a bit apprehensive to enjoy it too much.

Week 2

HHH bumps into Kevin Nash. Nash laughs at HHH and says child isn't his, that's why Steph was a bit muted last week. HHH twats Nash.

Week 3

HHH demands answers for Steph. Steph cries as she's a bird. Kevin Nash comes out with a video tape. Next week we'll see the tape.

Week 4

Kevin Nash shows the tape. It's Road Dogg, Sean Waltman, and Kevin Nash throwing it up Steph on a pool table. HHH is crushed, and demands to know which one is the daddy. Nash says it's none of them, they rubbered up and produces a dunkie full of jitler to prove it. HHH will take on the Clique at the PPV.

PPV

HHH defeats the clique. HHH is knackered after his match.

15dt992.jpg

I AM PERFECTION

Dolph Ziggler comes down and delivers the Zig Zag to HHH. He's going to twat trips with a chair when Steph runs down, her breasts swaying in the wind. She tells Dolph to leave HHH alone, only to kick HHH in the pills herself. Then she sucks Dolph off in front of the injured Tripper. Vickie Guerrero runs down and Dolph twats her and she never appears again. Steph reveals Dolph as the father.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

NEW RAW GM:

PREVIOUSLY:

For weeks there has been cryptic messages interupting Raw with things such as "Steel Cage Challenge for the NES", "Track 3, The Wrestling Album" and "700 pound Andre" in the blured images. Lawler and Cole start wondering what this could be?

WEEK 1:

20111003_raw_jl_c_0.jpg

Johnny Ace walks to the ring, microphone in hand and waxes lyrical about how the power is in his hands and how the company is now operating far better than it previously was. For the first time in months the MYSTERY GM TABLE flashes. Michael Cole reads a message

"Can I have your attention please, and I quote ..."

images-4_display_image.jpg

Michael Cole says the laptop has been connected to the title tron, because the GM wants everyone to see what he is doing. The Raw GM is having a game on Suburban Commando for the Amiga. Laurinaitis knows what is going on. Only one person could be behind this, and its not Christopher Lloyd. Laurinaitis says "not on my watch, this isn't happening". He goes and tries to find a solution to this problem.

suburban_commando_01.pngSuburban%20Commando_3.png

WEEK 2:

Laurinaitis arrives, chuffed to bits. He explains "I have solved the problem with the cryptic messages and we will move forward with me in full control of Raw". And to celebrate, here is my favourite singer Bonnie Tyler to sing Holding Out for a Hero. Bonnie turns up on the stage and the band kicks in ...

1413_60220769.jpg

But Bonnie isn't singing Holding Out For a Hero, or even her cover of the KISS penned Hide Your Heart, which they were hoping for her to sing when Raw went off the air. She was singing Ravishing, which was the theme to the old Rock n Wrestling Cartoon and a former entrance music for a CERTAIN SOMEONE.~ Ace runs to the back thinking there is no escape from this attack over his company. He seeks R-Truth for support. But who is R-Truth talking to?

Rtruth_jimmyhart_slide01-640x290.jpg

LITTLE JIMMY

Jimmy Hart is telling R-Truth how he has just been signed to a talent contract and will be on Raw every week in a major program. Ace asks who would be so fucked up in the head to give him such contract, and how it went over his head. Jimmy says "the Raw GM gave it to me, John". Ace isn't best pleased, but things are about to get a lot worse as Laurinaitis hears an engine of a car going ...

It's Brutus Beefcake in the Batmobile:

306754_231121540272822_100001249337712_735160_7169693_n.jpg

"Just want to thank you and the WWE for the new 5 year six figure contract, Mr. Laurinaitis. You and the Raw GM are doing a great job, now that me and the steel clippers are back on Raw. You see, I love the blades John. THE BLADES ARE APART OF MEEEEEE, now Raw brand - listen up - 'cause I'm gonna make 'em part of yooouu!!!"

Laurinaitis gets on the phone to see if he can make any sense of this thing.

The-Executive-VP-of-Talent-Relations-for-the-WWE...Johnny-Ace.jpg

WEEK 3:

Johnny Ace isn't best pleased, yet again. There's an episodic feel to how angry this poor bloke is, and its only a matter of time before he cracks. The Titan Tron again flickers, but everyone breathes a sigh or relief when its just a video for WWE's anti bullying campaign:

bestar.jpg

....the video is then suddenly interupted by images of the Nasty Boys beating the fuck out of the Make a Wish Children that are backstage.

knobbsrays.jpg

Knobs and Sags are ripping out catheters, pulling out drips and all sorts back there. And the worst thing is, the Nasties are well pleased with themselves. Pissing themselves, they are. Its fairly obvious that the WWE will never be the same again if the new GM has his way.

WEEK 4:

John Cena is cutting a promo, when a gang of wrestlers jump the barrier and confront him. Cena is ready for a fight

teamhogan-1.jpg

Cena gets the lot. The sleeper hold, the 3-point-stance. They were even going to cut off his hair, until Beefcake realised he forgot to bring his bic razors.

SS20.jpg

Cena is left in a mess.

Hogan and Bischoff gets the microphone ...

eric-bishoff-hulk-hogan.jpg

"This is a game changer brother, we're going to make the WWE the number one sports entertainment company in the world, brother"

sting-in-rafters.jpg

Sting looks on from the rafters ...

• Paid Members

Sorry about the delay folks, I got a slap on the wrist yesterday for quoting a wall of text :blush:

The feedback's all drawn up and I can tell you I'll be waiting on three matches still to be determined by a panel vote. By the end of tonight, the results will be in and your Quater final draw will be up and running tomorrow.

Peace out.

• Paid Members

Round 2. THE RESULTS.

Links to the respective entries where the persons name is. Simples.

punkfinalmain308.jpg

Match: Jesster vs NEWM- CM Punk's WWE title aftermath re-done.

Comments:

Jesster keeps things very similar to the actual, real-life angle at the start, but with the intriguing twist of having Cena stripped of the title after a tourne win. The HHH/Vince promo was pretty entertaining in real life so there wasn't much reason to change it, but there were certainly grounds to add to it. Putting over FCW as a place for Punk to keep hiding was a good move, as was Punk's eventual reveal and the arrival of Kevin Nash as a thorn in HHH's side rather than as his kliq allay. HHH crowning himself as a new Champion was interesting and probably would've sent the internet into meltdown! This entry also finishes relatively strong.

NEWM involves ROH into the mix here. For this to happen, it has to be booked effectively and with care and NEWM has done this very well. The build to Summerslam, which also sees some excellent Zack Ryder involvement, is built superbly. The simul-cast main event between Summerslam and ROH's show is a funky concept, which gives this particular Summerslam a very unique feel and also represents a massive night for the ROH organization as a whole. The main event goings on with all the respective parties is also well booked. Not only is Punk more established after this, but the other superstars here are also elevated.

Your Winner...

NEWM

With the greatest of respects to Jesster, who's entry was very good, NEWM's entry was a bit special. Elevating other talents, creating a compelling build and an epic payoff with plenty of twists and turns. NEWM makes the last 8!

bio-albertodelrio.jpg

Match: spotlightmagnet1 vs Dirty Eddie- Del Rio gets a stable.

Comments:

Spotlight immediately bags some humour points for Zack Ryder's spanish speaking retort. Ricardo seemingly taking ages to find Del Rio some recruits is a good way of keeping up the suspense of the storyline and spreading it out over TV. The eventual reveal of Fox, Kidd and Slater takes three otherwise un-important members of the roster and tries to make something of them. The introduction of Shiozaki wasn't an obvious choice of bringing in someone not under WWE contract, so props for that, and for giving him a powerful arrival. Shiozaki in the WWE would be quite something. Kidd and Slater would also make for an interesting team.

Eddie brings in the Uso's to help out Del Rio in his quest to stay on top of the WWE mountain, building them up well as babyfaces before performing a nice swerve. The rationale behind them joining Del Rio is a good one and they seem like a good fit. Miss Tessmacher/Jenny Lovelace is a nice addition and there's an interesting character to expand on there with the lawyer gimmick. The arrival of Mesias as the muscle of the operation completes a really nice balance between the acquisitions. Overall, some good build and reveals with regards to their arrival in the stable and the group in general has a great balance.

Your winner...

Dirty Eddie.

Both good entries, but Eddie's incarnation of Del Rio's stable has better balance and better reveals.

250px-Smackdown_vs_Raw_Boxart.jpg

Match: BigBoot vs CleetusVanDamme- Brand split booking.

Comments:

BigBoot decides to call it a day with the brand split and does so effectively and steadily, building through right until the Elimination Chamber and Wrestlemania. It's the Feb PPV where we really see things start to take shape, with a new champion being crowned on three different occasions. When merging the brands, merging the titles almost certainly has to come with it, and building up The Rock vs Cena as a title unification match now really heightens what was already a mega feud in itself. The general build-up to Wrestlemania is good here, with several different angles culminating across the entry involving several different personalities.

Cleetus didn

Unlucky Slapnut. THought your entry was really strong considering you'd never seen Ligero.

Nicko - Where did I say I'd never seen Ligs? I've seen him countless times thus was at an advantage in this contest although I thought it was a close run thing.

• Paid Members
Unlucky Slapnut. THought your entry was really strong considering you'd never seen Ligero.

Nicko - Where did I say I'd never seen Ligs? I've seen him countless times thus was at an advantage in this contest although I thought it was a close run thing.

:blush: Sorry!

Ahh bollooks. I knew Slater and Kidd was a weak team, that's why I tried peaking interest with Maryse and Alicia Fox and Go's debut.

I decided quite early on Kidd would be like my bumper, the guy who gets the hell kicked out of him in a match but then struggled. I thought about putting Primo in there but decided against it. Usos never even entered my mind.

Well done Dirty Eddie.

• Paid Members

THE QUARTER FINALS!!!

Right, this is the fucking BUSINESS END of the tourne. We've four tasty scenarios to book here, all of which should be pretty good read's I reckon. So without further ado...

THE DRAW

vince russo vs NEWM

TNA7VScottSteiner.jpg

Scott Steiner 2003

I have a feeling a few people will like this one. Scott Steiner signed with WWE in 2002 and I'd say he had some half decent build-up going on. He was then assigned a program with Triple H and they were booked together at the Royal Rumble. A couple of poor matches later and Steiner didn't even make Wrestlemania that year.

Re-book Steiner's fate. Start by re-booking the match with Triple H for the World title and culminate at Backlash in April.

Ian_hitmanhart vs Mim731

tumblr_lkhtj5tu9x1qzx70zo1_500.jpg

nWo 2002

In 2002, Vince McMahon re-signed three of his biggest stars from yesteryear in Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. Previously they'd gone to WCW and revolutionized that promotion as part of the nWo faction. Their stint in 2002 was a bit hit and miss and they eventually disbanded midway through the year. Re-Book their 2002 so they don't go out like suckas.

Fox Piss vs Dirty Eddie

WWF_Invasion_logo.jpg

INVASION

In 2001, Vince bought WCW and started an invasion angle between the two respective promotions. I loved it as an impressionable youth, but it mainly received criticism from most and ratings took a bit of a downturn.

It's one of the most re-booked angles ever on forums and by guest bookers and everything.

Re-book it from the start and finish at Survivor Series 2001.

Do a better job than Jim Cornette in his guest booker appearance.

TheBigBoot vs StunStone 316

flair-vs-hbk.jpg

Loser Leaves Town

This town ain't big enough for the both of us. Take two, big time names in the promotion of your choosing, at any point in history, and book a loser leaves town feud which culminates in one of the names never being seen again in a proper all out firing. Not a firing where they come back the next week.

There's the Quarter draw. I'll set a tentative deadline for this time next week, but it shouldn't take long before we get eight entries in. Good luck everybody, and get posting!

Ahh bollooks. I knew Slater and Kidd was a weak team, that's why I tried peaking interest with Maryse and Alicia Fox and Go's debut.

I decided quite early on Kidd would be like my bumper, the guy who gets the hell kicked out of him in a match but then struggled. I thought about putting Primo in there but decided against it. Usos never even entered my mind.

Well done Dirty Eddie.

Cheers dude. Twas a good effort on your part too. I love Go.

I sat looking at the WWE roster for ages with a "duh??" look on my face. It was quite a tricky angle to book I think, especially when over half of the WWE roster bore me senseless.

Archived