UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

Love your Invasion angle Eddie. It's got the star power the original one sorely lacked.

Thanks man. There was no way I was doing it with just guys like Kanyon, Morrus and Chavo (no offense, fellas).

Plus, there are still plenty of players still to arrive. Ric Flair didn't even get a mention!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been enjoying the angles thus far and the thing overall. On that front I was going to make one slight suggestion. When it comes to the finals, could the two losers from the semi-finals have a booking challenge for third place? Just like reading these.

• Paid Members
I've been enjoying the angles thus far and the thing overall. On that front I was going to make one slight suggestion. When it comes to the finals, could the two losers from the semi-finals have a booking challenge for third place? Just like reading these.

It's a possibility for sure, but whether the two losers in question could be arsed to fight over 3rd place is another matter really.

re-booking ssteiner.jpg

id keep all the great build up to the royal rumble they had with him and HHH which leads us to the Royal Rumble Match, obviously id hope it went better than what happened but as Steiner had HHH covered for the win and the title, Flair, Orton and Batista all run in and destroy Steiner and Evolution forms right there at the Rumble. Over the next 3 raws in order to get a rematch vs HHH, Steiner has to face and defeat every member of Evolution in singles matches, Steiner achieves this and the rematch is on for No Way Out inside a steel cage.

NO WAY OUT

nowayout2003logo.jpg

me_afllo39jqw1.jpg

match ends when Steiner is about to climb out when Batista and Orton stop him on the top of the cage and they climb up and start dualling with him, meanwhile in the ring Flair drags a bloodsoaked HHH out the door and HHH is declared the winner. Afterwards the other 3 members of Evolution attack Steiner but he is saved by Booker T and Goldust(who had lost to Evolution earlier on in the night in a tag match) the 3 fight Evolution off and they help HHH to the back. Steiners going mental at ringside at the fact Evolution have cost him the title twice.

Raw the next night:

Steiner opens Raw and demands a title shot rematch tonight, Bischoff says hes had 2 title shots and thats more than enough plus there is a 20 man battle royal to see who faces HHH at Mania for the title(which happened in real life), Steiner pulls a lead pipe out and Bischoff panics, Steiner says he wants one more title shot but with Evolution banned from ringside, Bischoff agrees but it will be the last shot at HHH and the world title plus it will be no holds barred falls count anywhere to make sure there is a decisive winner.

SCOTT STEINER VS TRIPLE H- NO HOLDS BARRED FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE FOR THE WORLD TITLE

match ends when both men fight on the top of the ramp and both fall off the stage through all the electrical equipment and it blows up, the match is ended as a no contest

Raw the next week:

HHH is interviewed via satellite nursing at home from what he has endured at No Way Out and Raw the next night, he says he will be back in time for Wrestlemania to face Booker T(who won the battle royal as in real life he did), he says Steiner is a madman. Scott Steiner is also going to give a interview via satellite later also due to his injuries from the fall last week later on in the show.

Eric Bischoff comes out and gives his Raw State of Address and says all the Raw Roster are on the Road to Wrestlemania except for Scott Steiner who has had his 2 title shots, Steiners music hits and OUT HE COMES!!! hes not at home recovering from hsi injuries after all!!, Steiner says HHH didnt beat him last week and he has never beaten him fairly one on one he deserves one more match vs him! Bischoff says NO but out comes mcmahon-vince.jpg

Vince says hes been watching closely and agrees that Steiner has been screwed one too many times therefore at Wrestlemania it will be a triple threat match for the world title with HHH defending against Booker T and Scott Steiner, Booker T comes out and says thats fair enough and says HHH will certainly not leave Mania as World Champion.

over the next few weeks there are various 6 man tags and handicap matches pitting combos of Steiner/Booker and Goldust vs Evolution with Steiner gettin the majority of the pinfalls and decisions but the week before the PPV HHH returns and Evolution leave Booker T and Steiner laying to end the show

200px-wrestlemaniaxix_crop_340x234.jpg

Triple Threat Match for the World Title: HHH vs Scott Steiner vs Booker T

match ends when Steiner has Booker T beaten but HHH steals the fall and scrapes another win undeserving!!!!

Raw the next night:

Evolution come out and celebrate HHHs win the night before, Scott Steiner comes out with a chair but is stopped by security, HHH says he knows Steiner wants one more shot at him so he will give him it BUT he wants Steiner to leave the WWE if he doesnt win the title at Backlash, Steiner says he doesnt care how many men is out there he will go throught them and leave Backlash worlds champion, over the next few weeks the numbers odds start to show against Steiner with Evolution and its looking like we will be seeing the last of him at Backlash.

logo-bkl03.jpg

TRIPLE H VS SCOTT STEINER- LAST CHANCE FOR THE WORLD TITLE, IF STEINER DOESNT WIN TITLE HE MUST LEAVE THE WWE

match ends when Evolution interupt but then RICK STEINER runs down with a lead pipe and takes out Evolution, he throws the pipe to Scott he absolutely thumps HHH with it and covers him to become new champion, he wernt the only one with back up it turned out!!

overall a simple babyface chase for the title with the heel(HHH) scraping undeserving wins and having help at all times. little twist in there with Booker T to keep things fresh before then returning for the last big blow off match where he finally wins the title after months of chasing.

• Paid Members

QUARTER FINAL RESULTS/SEMI-FINAL DRAW

So, we've got a slight dilemma on our hands here. We've got two completed quarter finals, but because Ian and Fox Piss didn't post in the end, we've technically got two byes.

With that in mind, a decision has been made regarding the semi final stage.

I'm not sure you can technically call it a semi final now, but for the first time in probably any competition ever, we're going to have SIX semi finalists! All six of you who posted will advance and we'll now have two triple threat matches, with one winner crowned from both. These two winners will then contest the final.

Scenario's and the opponents will be revealed later once I get my laptop back. In the mean time, thanks to all six of you for getting your entries in.

• Paid Members

Aren't in-correct bills just great? Not as god as getting refunds for them, let me tell you. *Wipes brow*

The write-ups for the quarters will be up tomorrow after my measly half-day at the office. I figured you'd probably want the round 2 draw up first, so aaaawww here it goes.

TRIPLE THREAT SEMI-FINALS

Match 1) Stunstone316 vs Dirty Eddie vs vince russo

undertaker.jpg

Taker's retirement

After over two decades of destruction, the time is drawing near to bring down the curtain on an incredible WWE career for The Undertaker. He's unbeaten at Mania, retired legends, bagged multiple World titles, won a Royal Rumble and has even survived grim fates like being buried alive.

Book his fading out into the sunset. But there's a catch, his retirement WILL NOT happen at Wrestlemania in this scenario. What you do with the streak in the mean time is up to you, but retiring him at Wrestlemania would again be too easy. Use your imaginations and book something just as compelling and interesting without making it happen at a Wrestlemania.

Match 2) NEWM vs Mim731 vs TheBigBoot

John%20Cena%2C%20The%20Rock%20and%20WWE%20Champion%20The%20Miz%20scuffled%207.jpg

Cena's heel turn

It's been a while now since Cena last ventured over to the dark side of the force. To his eternal credit he's never looked back since, becomming WWE's biggest name and winning a string of championships along the way. I don't reckon it'd happen anytime soon in reality, but go ahead and decide how YOU would book arguably the most anticipated heel turn of the last decade.

There's one catch however...

The turn in this scenario WILL NOT take place at Wrestlemania 28 against The Rock. That'd be too damned easy for y'all. As well as turning Cena, you must also build up at least ONE new top level babyface to take Cena's place as WWE's poster boy.

Turn Cena and create a new big babyface star. Not necessarily in the same angle.

Deadlines for this time next week. Well, until you all ask for the extension that is :sly:

GO GO GO GO GO!!!

Archived