UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, after the busiest week of my life it's looking like I'll have to withdraw from this. I just don't have the time at the moment and it's only getting busier. At the end of the day I'm well chuffed to have made the semis, my original goal was to get to the second round so I'm happy to bow out at this stage and let the big dogs battle it out. Cheers for putting this on Nicko, enjoyed contributing and reading through!

l355a49b30000_1_1061.jpg

Undertaker's Retirement

Undertaker returns to the WWE at Raw February, where he is interupted by Vince McMahon, McMahon says Taker is no longer able to perform at the level he once could and therefore he is asking him to leave the WWE once and for all, he has no use for him anymore it is time to move aside and let the younger talent shine etc etc, Taker grabs the Mic from McMahon and says the legend of the Undertaker will never die and if he isnt careful he will make sure that he Rests in Peace, McMahon is scared but from behind Brodus Clay, Mark Henry and Wade Barrett attack Taker and beat him up pretty badly, McMahon says that he has paid these guys off to make sure that the Undertaker legend is just an afterthought because at Wrestlemania, the Undertakers streak and the Undertakers career dies courtesy of VINCENT K MCMAHON!!!!!!!!!!!!

over the next few weeks McMahon plays highlights of the Undertakers career and cuts several promos on how he will kill the Undertaker once and for all after so so many have failed, he brings out a few past Mania opponents such as Jake Roberts and Jimmy Snuka and he and his hired help beat them up as a message.

Undertaker then competes in several matches over the next few weeks he defeats Brodus Clay in a casket match, Wade Barrett in a bodybag match and lastly Mark Henry in a last ride match, therefore eliminating them before Wrestlemania leaving it one on one himself vs Vince McMahon. the week before Wrestlemania the Undertaker destroys McMahon and ties him to the Undertaker symbol and raises him high above the arena, McMahon has a evil smile on his face as if he knows he has a plan to end the Undertaker once and for all though as Raw goes off the air

WRESTLEMANIA

3maP.jpg vs img_265_wwe-smackdown-2002-vince-mcmahon-introduces-nwo-promo.jpg

the match comes to an end when Taker has McMahon set for the Tombstone but BROCK LESNAR jumps in from the crowd and nails the Taker with a steel chair and hits an F-5, taker is done for and McMahon shakes hands with Brock Lesnar who then runs back through the crowd and out the arena, McMahon thn kneels down and prays and signals for the end but then the lights go out and flames rise and out comes KANE clad in his mask and original gear, its like a carven copy of his debut at BADD BLOOD 15 years ago, Kane tombstones McMahon and the Undertaker gets the win to take him to 20-0 at Wrestlemania, afterwards after all they have been through, through their lives Kane helps Taker up and the two embrace

undertaker%20and%20kane%2832%29.jpg

over the next few weeks Undertaker says that now he is 20-0 its time for his career to wind down and for him to rest in peace once and for all, now that he has closure with Kane it feels like the right time, this brings out Vince McMahon with his new hired help BROCK LESNAR, Lesnar says whilst he was in the WWE he had the Takers number and all throughout the 20 plus years Taker has been in the WWE he is the only guy he hasnt beat or had the better of, he plays footage of their Hell in a Cell match and Biker Chain matches in 2002 and 2003. Lesnar says he wants to end the Takers career and he will do at Summerslam!!

over the next few weeks some key people who the Undertaker has had run ins with try and talk the Undertaker out of the match including Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels and Triple H, then Paul Bearer returns and says right to the Takers face that he believes he can beat Lesnar and have rightful closure on the greatest career of all time. Taker says he will be back for Summerslam and he will go away till then so his body can recover, meanwhile a match is set for the Money in the Bank PPV a month before Summerslam between Brock Lesnar and Kane which will be an Inferno Match. Lesnar wins this match when Kane catches alight and is taken away in an ambulance severely burnt, Lesnar then attacks Paul Bearer and leaves him a bloody mess, Lesnar has sent Taker a big message but is just spurring him on to be even more fired up!!!

Brock Lesnar then cuts a great promo on Raw and says at Summerslam their match will be No Rules, No Referee, you win when the other person is completely done for, Lesnar says he will also have a grave set at in the arena so he can bury the Undertaker once and for all. which leads us to...........

SUMMERSLAM 2012

ALW%20Coming%20SOON.jpg

match ends when Taker destroys Lesnar with 3 Tombstones and locks him in Hells Gate until blood purs out of Lesnars mouth and he is completely unconscious, Lesnar is then taken away in an ambulance, Taker poses and then Kane and Paul Bearer come down and embrace him and say they knew he could and would do it, Taker then points to the grave and says to Kane Its Time, Kane looks at him as if to say what do you mean?, Taker then whispers in Kanes ear, Kane says no and is shocked, he tells Bearer too, Bearer is shocked, Kane keeps saying NO, NO, NO, Taker then looks Kane in the eyes and says it is TIME and tells him to do it as he should be the one to, as to what Taker done to their Parents, Kane says hes forgave him etc, Taker says he has the closure now and it is perfect time to Rest in Peace. he leads Kane and Bearer to the grave site and salutes the fans one final time on his knees and slowly puts himself into the grave, Kane takes his mask off and puts it into the grave with Taker, Kane and Bearer are in tears as they start to bury the Taker, they fill up the grave and then Kane raises his arms and throws them down and at that moment the Grave is set a blaze like a blistering inferno as Kane and Bearer look on sadly as the Takers music plays one final time..................

overall

i kept it gimmicky as it fits perfect with the whole Undertaker character, i brought old adversaries back as tribute etc and i felt and always have that when Taker does retire Kane and Paul Bearer SHOULD be involved. also brought Lesnar back and built up to a must see fight/match. lots of different big moments in this and i think they would play out great on- screen.

• Paid Members

Hey guys, an old friend has turned up unexpectedly tonight, my thing is half written but have been dragged away from my computer, would tomorrow evening be ok? Will withdraw if people object, but I think I have a cracker if your willing to wait a day!

• Paid Members

No worries mim.

Christ, next someone will be saying the dog ate their homework! :D

Also, quick word on word counts as people have been asking about them, if it goes a little over 1000 words thats fine. But no more than say, 200-250. Apologies to vince russo, but if you want to edit then thats fine.

my eyes cant take looking at a computer that long so i cant count how many words ive done haha, it looks less than a thousand anyways, im good i dont need to edit, i think there should be a definitive deadline for this though as its draged on way too long now i think and p.s where was our quarter final feedback :)

Match 2) vs Mim731 vs TheBigBoot

Cena's heel turn

It's been a while now since Cena last ventured over to the dark side of the force. To his eternal credit he's never looked back since, becomming WWE's biggest name and winning a string of championships along the way. I don't reckon it'd happen anytime soon in reality, but go ahead and decide how YOU would book arguably the most anticipated heel turn of the last decade.

There's one catch however...

The turn in this scenario WILL NOT take place at Wrestlemania 28 against The Rock. That'd be too damned easy for y'all. As well as turning Cena, you must also build up at least ONE new top level babyface to take Cena's place as WWE's poster boy.

Turn Cena and create a new big babyface star. Not necessarily in the same angle.

At Wrestlemania 27, Cena beats Rock, then goes on normally throughout the rest of the year. We start in December 2012.

It

Archived