UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Benoit Is Innocent vs. MIM

Titles

At Vengeance, Cody Rhodes defeats Randy Orton and injures him .Dolph Ziggler also retains his US title against Zack Ryder.

update101011a.jpg

The next night on Raw, Ziggler and Rhodes come out to ring along with Christian, Jack Swagger, David Otunga, and Vicky Guerrero. Rhodes explains that both himself and Ziggler are sick of having no worthy challenges, with Orton out of the picture, there is no one worthy of challenging him for his IC belt, and Ziggler has beaten all comers, so they have enlisted their legal counsel Otunga, and they feel they don’t have to defend their belts on TV, giving people the opportunity to view their brilliance for free. Otunga explains that they only have to defend every 30 days, so they can do so only on PPV should they choose. Triple H comes to the ring, and confirms this is correct, and as COO he doesn’t run Raw, but he can make matches for the ppv and unfortunately while he cannot prevent either of them from only defending once a month, he can pick there opponents. He makes the match, Rhodes vs. Ziggler in a unification match at Survivor Series. Ziggler and Cody are in shock, and Otunga is furious.

Over the coming weeks there is a tease of friction between Ziggler and Rhodes, with Otunga and Vicky trying to keep the peace, claiming Triple H is just trying to divide them to weaken their position as a group, and Otunga keeps trying to find a loophole.

The week before SS, Rhodes and Ziggler end up having a blow up about who should lay down for whom at the ppv, and they end up brawling, only separated by the rest of the stable.

At Survivor series, after a hard fought battle, Ziggler wins after Orton returns and costs Rhodes the match, restarting their feud.

dolph-ziggler.jpg

The next night on Raw Ziggler comes out to be presented with his new title by Triple H. He unveils his new belt, the WWE World Television title. Ziggler looks confused, but Triple H explains that it’s the new title with new rules, and as the television title it will need to be defended every week alternating on Raw or Smackdown, in addition to at ppvs with each match having a 15 minute time limit. Ziggler is furious and Triple H leaves with a smirk, only stopping to tell Ziggler his first defence is up next. Ziggler defeats his first challenger, Ezekiel Jackson.

Over the next two months Ziggler defeats Tyson Kidd, Sin Cara, Wade Barrett, Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, The Great Khali, Santino, and several others form the midcard. He also begins claiming to be the greatest world television champion of all time, not just in WWE, but in any organisation. This leads to the one night return of DDP, Rob van dam and others, and Ziggler defeats them all.

At the Royal rumble, Ziggler claims there is no one left, every former television champion still active has come and gone, leading Booker T to get up from the announce table and accept Ziggler’s challenge.

Booker-T1.jpg

The two have a back and forth match later in the show, with Booker taking Ziggler to a 15 minute time limit draw. They have a rematch on Smackdown, and again they go to a 15 minute draw. So Ziggler challenges Booker to a no time limit match at Elimination chamber. Booker accepts, and Ziggler lays him out with a chair.

The week prior to elimination chamber, Ziggler says he has found one more former World television champion to beat as a warm up for Booker T. He brings out...

stevie-ray-34-topps-1998-new-world-order-wrestling-trading-card-21979-p.jpg

Stevie Ray!

Booker is alarmed, and concerned, and Ziggler makes short work of Stevie Ray. After the match he attacks Stevie before Booker makes the save, sending a message to Booker.

At Elimination chamber Ziggler beats Booker T cleanly, though after the match Stevie Ray runs in, and Harlem heat hit the Heatseeker on Ziggler to get their heat back.

The night after Elimination Chamber, Ziggler appears on Raw, claiming to have beaten all challengers in the past few months, and that there is no-one left for him to face, so he will be retiring the title. This brings Triple H out to the stage, who says that Ziggler is correct, and to Trip’s surprise Ziggler has been a fighting champion, and worthy of the title. However, perhaps talk of retiring the belt is somewhat premature. He says he will waive Ziggler’s defences over the next few weeks due to lack of competition, but he does have an opponent for him at Wrestlemania. At this stage the lights dim, and the pyro goes off and out comes:

Rey_mysterio_entrance_by_Michow619.jpg

Rey Mysterio!

Mysterio runs to the ring and salutes the fans, while Ziggler looks on, aggravated. Mysterio tells Ziggler that he may be a great champion, but Mysterio will be leaving Miami with the belt. A brawl erupts, and Mysterio goes for the 619, but Ziggler manages to grab the belt and bash Mysterio in his surgically repaired knee. Mysterio does a stretcher job and Ziggler shouts after him, “You won’t be walking out of Wrestlemania with MY belt, because you won’t be WALKING out at all”

Over the next few weeks, Ziggler takes on various luchadores, easily beating them all, and continues to deride the injured Mysterio. However, one of the Luchadores turns out to be Mysterio is disguise, and he eats a 619 during the match, before bailing to the floor and being counted out.

intercontinental-champion-rey-mysterio-vs-dolph-ziggler1.jpeg

At Mania, Mysterio beats Ziggler clean after a hard fought battle with his springboard splash, ending the fued, with Ziggler ready to go onto main event feuds after mania.

The night after Mania Mysterio is explaining how much the win means to him, when he is suddenly attacked by a returning Elijah Burke/Pope, who beats on Mysterio until he is unconscious, kicking off a feud between the two.

i-4.jpg

This scenario gives the belt credibility, makes it coveted, and elevates new stars by holding it.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adorable Adrain vs Ian_Hitmanhart

Raw GM

In real time now, we've got John Laurinitas holding the GM reigns. But previously we've had an anonymous computer running the show. Unless something's on the cards with the current real life angle, it hadn't even been paid off. Who's behind the computer?

Pay off the angle.

Reveal the mystery Raw GM.

Ok so I'm picking this story up on the 25th July, 2011 edition of Raw. As we know Triple H was appointed the company's Chief Operating Officer by the Board of Directors last week relieving Vince McMahon of his duties in an emotional scene.

The show opens with Hunter's music and The Game makes his way to the ring. He thanks Vince for everything that he has done for the business but says its now time to look to the future. He then gives a run down of his new job description saying that he is now primarily responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the company. He says that he has the power to make decisions on both RAW and SmackDown!.

With that being said and following what transpired at the Money in the Bank PPV Hunter says he has a massive decision to make regarding the future of the WWE Championship. A loud

• Paid Members

Give Mason Ryan a manager.

So on the Raws after Vengeance Mason Ryan keeps doing 6 Mans with Air Boom against Swags/Zig and a changing 3rd person.

On the lead up to Survivor Series Air Boom Vs Swagger and Ziggler get announced. On a backstage segment Mason approaches Johnny Ace and ask for a match at S.S. Johnny gives a smirk and a shrug and tells Mason no room and walks off.

Survivor Series

During the tag match the Ref gets knocked out. Mason runs down delivers the "House of Pain" on Ziggler. Air Boom pick up the win. Mason jumps back into the ring then delivers the "HOP" on both Evan and Kofi.

Asks for a fucking Mic. Cuts a short promo about being in the shadows and how he feels badly treated by the WWE. He then says he needs somebody to take him to the next level and he as found that man.....

The theme hits (The only time he will use this theme.)

"EXTREMEEEE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLINGGGGGGG"

Paul_Heyman.jpg

MSG would pop. Heyman in his hometown. Walks to the ring in black trench coat takes the Mic and cuts a promo with customary saliva. The promo would basically be about him already dominating WWE with one monster and he will do it again. He will control Vince's baby via Mason Ryan. He will destroy ever superstar the WWE has built just like Brock did. He promises he will do something with Mason Ryan that he did never got to do with Brock which is win the Royal Rumble and go to W.M and win the belt.

C.M Punk wins the title at S.S

Following night on Raw Vince and Aces would be having a conversation saying how they need to deal with this problem before the R.R.

Vince goes to the ring invites Mason/Heyman to the ring and offers them a deal.

"Instead of taking your chances against 30 men in the R.R. You let me pick you 5 separate opponents if you win you get a title shot at R.R if you lose Hayman goes."

Heyman/Mason accept. Promptly attacked by R-Truth Vince says ring the bell this is the 1st opponent. Mason recovers hits the "HOP" 1 down.

Over the next 3 Raws Mason defeats

- Miz

- Swagger

- Ziggler

TLC

At the start of the show cuts backstage were Paul and Mason bump into champion C.M Punk (A Heyman guy.) The both smirk and shake hands.

Ryan will take on his 5th and final opponent. Ryan is in the ring with Paul when Vince comes out and says "I know what i need to beat your man Paul i need a Heyman guy." Crowd pop when Vince goes "Don't be silly not that Heman guy but a original Hayman guy. And don't be looking here this man does not come this way."

Music strike and camera zooms into the crowd...

Sandman5.jpg

Mason defeats Sandman in a hardcore match. Mason gets his title shot. During the Raws leading up to the R.R both Vince and Aces try and get into Masons head that Paul is going to betray him like he did with Brock and who better for Heyman than his favorite C.M Punk.

Royal Rumble

Mason is unsettled going into the match at R.R. During the match Ref is out.Heyman enters the ring with a chair whilst both men are getting and looks unsure who hit. BOOM slams the chair into C.M Punk and Mason wins and celebrates with Hayman.

Next night on Raw Mason/Heyman are out in the ring when Vince storms out at the top of the ramp. Bright red he screams down the mic...

"Heyman i am sick of you. I know what i need to do. I've always knew what i needed to do. To kill a Heyman monster I NEED A HEYMAN MONSTER!! HERE COMES THE PAIN"

Brock_Lesnar.jpg

Brock walks out. Shake Vince's hand and smiles at Mason/Heyman. Vince announce Mason V Brock at Wrestlemania. They build it up whilst not having Brock fight at all. He wins at Mania via F5. He gets Heyman and F5s him through a table. Then he F5 Vince just to show how bad ass he his.

• Paid Members

I had to double post because i couldn't edit the above post. Every time i went to delete and retype a word it delete other words.

So a couple of Haymen's instead of Heyman's.

Also i didn't copy the idea of Heymen off Mim. Was guttered when i saw he had used Heymen.

Just got home from a fantastic weekend of wrestling at the DGUK shows. I'm totally knackered. I've got some ideas for my scenario but after a super busy week and a crazy and draining weekend I won't be able to get them down tonight. I should be off work tomorrow so I should be able to do something then but no probs if that misses the deadline.

I had to double post because i couldn't edit the above post. Every time i went to delete and retype a word it delete other words.

So a couple of Haymen's instead of Heyman's.

Also i didn't copy the idea of Haymen off Mim. Was guttered when i saw he had used Haymen.

Sounds like you've hit the Insert key mate. Hit it again and you'll be reet.

First off, I just need to point out that I've never seen anything to do with El Ligero before tonight so this could sound horrible to fans of his. I don't know if he's a good promo or anything, but fuck it, it's fantasty booking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's the first Smackdown after Vengeance and Wade Barrett is out for a promo with his arm in a cast and sling.

wadewade.jpg

He talks about how he was injured over the weekend lifting weights and is therefore out of action for the next few months. He goes on to say that he understands how important he is to the Smackdown audience and, therefore, in his place he has chosen a suitable replacement to represent him for the forseeable future. He makes a big deal about the replacement being a fellow countryman who has only recently landed in the United States to make a name for himself. He then introduces the one, the only, El Ligero!

roster_ligero.jpg

Ligero comes out in typical lucha attire and doing typical Mexican stuff, while the commentators question the authenticity behind his supposed British blood. He gets into the ring and shakes a beaming Barrett's hand. The commentators show confusion as to why Wade would choose this guy to be the replacement due to his rather small stature. Barrett would then explain that blood is thicker than water, and while he could've chosen anybody else as a replacement, Ligero's British blood would prevail. Of course, everytime Barrett says that Ligero is from England, he corrects him by saying "No no, Mexico!" into the microphone followed by a cheesy Evan Bourne-esque finger in the air and massive grin.

Anyway, so the next week on Smackdown, Ligero makes his in-ring debut by defeating Daniel Bryan after interference from Barrett (which Ligero doesn't actually see). For the next few weeks he is involved in random matches, with Barrett in his corner or on commentary each match. He ends up one of the sole survivors (along with Cody Rhodes) in a traditional Survivor Series match at the PPV.

Despite being paired with a heel, the crowd eventually begins to support Ligero for his likeable personality and tremendous ability in the ring. His promos (when he cuts them, a job usually held by Barrett) would consist of him butchering the Mexican language and putting on a faux Mexican accent.

So, after an impressive few weeks on Smackdown, Ligero is awarded a shot at the Intercontinental Championship and faces Rhodes for the title at TLC. Near the end of the match, just as Ligero is picking up the momentum, Barrett leaves the commentary desk to supprt him. However, when Ligero gets onto the top turnbuckle for a finisher, Barrett throws him off with his supposedly injured arm, leaving Rhodes to pick up the victory. After the match, Barrett would get into the ring and tear off his cast, revealing that his injury is a) healed, and b) not as bad as he made it out to be. He would then viciously assault Ligero which would result in referees coming down to help get Barrett away.

The next night on Smackdown we would see no sign of Ligero. We would, however, have Barrett come out and deliver a promo on his actions. He would explain that a few years before he came to the USA he was friends with El Ligero on the UK independent. He could even claim to be something of a mentor to Ligero. Barrett would then go on to say that when he came to the US he managed to get his friend many tryouts with the WWE, including the one that got him signed, but he didn't get a phone call, a text or anything to say thank you. He would say that Ligero's status as the UK's number 1 wrestler is a title deserved by Barrett himself and he has been completely overlooked by a midget northerner in a cheap Mexican mask. He would then claim that the only reason he brought Ligero out as his replacement is to embarrass him, and now that he's being sent back to where he came from Barrett can now reclaim his title as Britiain's top wrestler.

So skip to the Royal Rumble and Barrett is left with a few other wrestlers as number 30 is about to enter. He's just hit the Wasteland on CM Punk, when out comes number 30...

work.4287899.1.flat,550x550,075,f.el-ligero-in-the-spotlight.jpg

El Ligero runs down into the ring and gets into a brawl with Barrett, eliminating them both in the process. They fight all around the ring, up the ramp and to the backstage area.

Ligero would then establish himself as a face and, while he keeps his faux-Mexican gimmick, he would sometimes talk in his home accent when the time is right (such as a scathing promo on Barrett pre-Wrestlemania).

And that's that.

• Paid Members
That TV Title one was mint until fat arse Samoa Joe got brought into it for no reason.

Aye, I'm still considering changing that up tbh now the deadline has been extended, just needed someone to start a feud with Rey for tv title.

Scenario: UKFF Top 50 Star is booked in WWE.

roster_ligero.jpg

Against: Slapnut.

Big Vinny Mac has heard alot about the UK’s number 1 wrestler and high flying Mexican sensation El Ligero from various messageboards and fan forums most notably the highly esteemed and respected UKFF. He decides that as Smackdown is being broadcast from Liverpool’s Echo Arena he will take a closer look at the Lucha star. He books him in a short match that airs on TV against the Heel Sin Cara. Although only four or five minutes long Ligero gets in some good offence and makes a great account of himself whilst the announcers big up his rep on these shores and his nomination by peers and fans alike as being the best the UK has to offer.

Also touted for this show is the return of Rey Mysterio and the masked man in his speech stokes the fires to reignite his feud with Cody Rhodes. Rhodes comes out and says that he will put an end to Mysterio once and for all and he should’ve just retired. A little later on in a backstage segment Mysterio is shown shaking hands with Ligero and congratulating him in Mexican.

Sin-Cara-wwe-19623667-495-700.jpg

Cut to the following weeks Smackdown and Rey makes his in ring return against ‘Heel’ Sin Cara. During the match ‘Face’ Sin Cara climbs from under the ring and behind the refs back swaps positions with his once nemesis and almost gets the win but Rey ultimately prevails and is attacked by both Sin Cara’s after the match. They are then joined by Cody Rhodes who is giving them instructions and inciting the beating. The save is made by the Tag Team champs Air Boom who run off the Caras.

5gW3.jpeg

From the top of the ramp Cody explains the sudden alignment of the Caras with him. He says that since Rey broke his nose he has hidden his beauty under a mask. What he has shown the Caras is that the beauty that lies within, despite being hidden by a mask can never be suppressed and it’s this beauty that they share that has brought them together in their common goal to destroy Mysterio. A six man match is booked as the main event on that Smackdown between the two teams.

The following week sees El Ligero booked in a TV Match against the other Sin Cara. Before the match Mysterio is shown wishing Ligs good luck backstage in Mexican and hugging him. During the match the announcers again hype up the new Mexican sensation and talk of how Rey Mysterio has taken him under his wing since his arrival in WWE. A good high flying contest is won by Ligero with El Booto but after the match he is beaten down by the two Sin Caras and under the instruction of Cody Rhodes they cut the horns off the youngsters mask. Rey Mysterio makes the save as the announcers talk about the disrespect and severe connotations the act of cutting the horns off a sacred mask this would have in Mexico.

The following weeks Smackdown Mysterio says that Ligero has returned to Mexico to seek solace as a Mexican wrestlers mask is sacred and the act of the cutting of the horns has had a great effect on the youngster. He challenges Rhodes for Survivor Series with Cody Rhodes defending his IC Title.

20110311-article-wm27-reyrhodes.jpg

Also booked on Smackdown is a Tag Title match as the Caras defeat Air Boom to claim the straps.

The following week being the go home show for Survivor Series Ligero is still back in Mexico. With Mysterio all alone he is roughed up by Rhodes and the Caras and is left lying in a heap.

bio-reymysterio.jpg

Survivor Series comes and Mysterio makes an emotional announcement that due to the severity of the beating he took last week he is not able to wrestle but he has a man who will wrestle in his place. El Ligero. The match is declared a Non Title Match due to the format being changed which Rhodes is ecstatic about. Somehow Ligero picks up the win and although booked as an underdog the surprise win gets him over HUGE!

The following Smackdown sees Mysterio and Ligero take on the Caras for the Tag titles – a match they are victorious in and Ligs has his first WWE gold!

The following week Mysterio is again named as number one contender to Rhodes’ IC Title and the match booked for the December PPV. After a successful tag title defence that night as Rey and Ligs celebrate the lights go off and a mysterious video is played with a deep obscured voice threatening Rey Mysterios family in Mexican. The lights flash black and yellow and Rey is obviously shaken. Over the course of the next few weeks before the December PPV Rey receives more threats on his and his families’ wellbeing both in audio and written form.

The duo drop the titles the week before the PPV after Rey takes off after another disturbing vid is played during the match and leaves Ligs all alone. He is pinned and the titles are lost.

ICTitle.png

At the PPV Mysterio is victorious and as he celebrates El Ligero comes down to congratulate him. Once again the lights go off and a video is played accusing Mysterio of taking something that doesn’t belong to him, something that wasn’t earned...the IC Title. As the lights come up Ligero is changed into all black (as he wore as a heel for a few times in PW101 under the guise of Negras Ligero.) Negras Ligero beats down Mysterio.

211152_184311171615814_1023956_n.jpg

What will follow will be a feud between the two. Over the coming weeks it will be revealed that losing the horns had a profound effect on Ligero and upon his return to Mexico he was possessed by demons who turned his soul dark. That coupled with him ‘earning’ a title shot by beating Rhodes in a non title match only for Mysterio to get the shot himself has contributed to Negras Ligero’s bitterness.

After the Mysterio feud blows off I thought it would also be an interesting idea to have Ligero develop a split personality. Some weeks he’s El Ligero the hero of the kids and others he’s the Evil Negras Ligero. All explained away by the demons he encountered after his Horn cutting! Keeps things fresh and a little different.....and that’s that!

Archived