UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

Seeing as everybody, including us losers, has enjoyed this so much, how about when this tournament has ended doing a fantasy booking league? It might be a bit of a ball ache and the thread could get messy as fuck but basically the same concept- Nicko is still boss hoss, he picks scenarios, dishes 'em out, you have between Monday-Saturday to post something and then on Sunday the results are drawn and the next weeks scenarios dished out. It's just because reading some of the write-ups some of the "matches" were pretty close run so you could have three points for a win, 1 for a draw and then you wouldn't be booting folk out who've written good stuff and it could last for a while longer and we could play different people. Thoughts?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sticking to the rules gets you no where. I'll be back......And I won't be alone

I said you could edit or re-do yours because of the earlier word count issues. But even then, it's quality over quantity as I keep stressing, and Butch's entry still had that. I like the fighting talk though.

Seeing as everybody, including us losers, has enjoyed this so much, how about when this tournament has ended doing a fantasy booking league? It might be a bit of a ball ache and the thread could get messy as fuck but basically the same concept- Nicko is still boss hoss, he picks scenarios, dishes 'em out, you have between Monday-Saturday to post something and then on Sunday the results are drawn and the next weeks scenarios dished out. It's just because reading some of the write-ups some of the "matches" were pretty close run so you could have three points for a win, 1 for a draw and then you wouldn't be booting folk out who've written good stuff and it could last for a while longer and we could play different people. Thoughts?

I've definitely thought about it, but to be 100% truthful I'm not sure I'd have the mental capacity or the time to see it through. I also think it would be overkill after a while and people would get sick of it pretty quickly, I dunno. Plus people have to actually find the time to keep posting big-ish write ups every week. But I'm chuffed everyone's enjoying it so much, but also how gracious you all are in defeat.

• Paid Members

ROUND 2!!

The draw commenced this morning, with the names being drawn out of an empty bag of salt and vinegar crisps I'd forgotten to bin. Also, this music was being played in the background:

Which was in order to authenticate the draw, which was overseen by a senior official (My girlfriends cat) in order to ensure a fair and credible drawing.

Round 2 Draw:

Spotlightmagnet1 vs Dirty Eddie:

alberto1_88511.jpg

Alberto's amigos

Ever protective of his WWE title, Del Rio has decided he needs to get some extra bodies on board to watch his back. He sends Ricardo on a bit of a recruitment drive. Decide who Ricardo brings into the Del Rio fold. Must include the following;

ONE valet.

At least TWO superstars already under WWE contract.

At least ONE worker NOT currently under WWE contract.

Slapnut vs Stunstone

El_Ligero_2.jpg

UKFF 50 Special: El Ligero

After impressing WWE officials with a string of good performances on these shores as well as being crowned the winner of the famous UKFF 50, El Ligero has been specially selected to undergo a three month WWE trial, where he'll also get television time. Book his three month trial period and decide his fate, should he get a contract or not?

vince russo vs ButchReedMark

stephanie-mcmahon-helmsley-16.jpg

Who's the daddy?

Triple H announces that his wife Stephanie is pregnant again. HHH is in a fantastic mood all show, and is in an even better mood when he hears that Stephanie is on her way to the arena. Upon her arrival though, it's not good news. She IS up the duff again, but it's NOT Hunter's baby!

Who IS the father of Steph's bastard child? Book the storyline and the big reveal.

NEWM vs Jesster

cm-punk-wins-wwe-title-money-in-the-bank.jpg

CM Punk, MITB

CM Punk wins the WWE title at Money in The Bank on the last night of his contract. He then shows up at Comic Con and mocks Triple H. A couple of weeks later he's back already and slowly but surely the angle seems to die on it's backside a bit and people start to get a bit sick of Punk and his general whining. Re-book the angle from right after Punk wins the WWE title at MITB.

BigBoot vs CleetusVanDamme

WWE_Brand_Split.JPG

Brand Extension

Since 2002 WWE has implemented a brand split. It's still going today although these days talent from both shows just seem to pop up everywhere, effectively rendering it meaningless and decreasing the surprise factor when they do the annual draft shows.

Decide what to do with it. Either make it effective again, or ditch it completely. Book the future of the Brand split as effectively as you can, in whatever direction you see fit.

Adorable Adrain vs Ian_Hitmanhart

Mystery_Raw_GM.jpg

Raw GM

In real time now, we've got John Laurinitas holding the GM reigns. But previously we've had an anonymous computer running the show. Unless something's on the cards with the current real life angle, it hadn't even been paid off. Who's behind the computer?

Pay off the angle.

Reveal the mystery Raw GM.

Benoit Is Innocent vs MIM

wrestling-belt.jpg

Titles

Create a completely new Championship title belt (Or if you'd prefer, bring back an old one) for any promotion of your choosing. Book it either in the present day or at a previous point in history in your chosen promotion. Book the first 6 months of it's title history.

Majik vs Fox Piss

03.jpg

Mason Ryan

Mason Ryan has been given some good coverage on Raw recently as quite the arse kicker. In order to take the Welshman further down the path of superstardom, WWE officials have decided to select him a manager to further his career.

Give Mason Ryan a manager and book their first few months together.

**There's Round 2. I'll give you until Friday for the time being because I'll be hammered at the weekend. Best of luck, get posting!**

I've got a bit of a problem. I go away straight from work tonight until Friday morning and then it's straight to the Dragon Gate weekender until Sunday. I'll prob get a chance to post mine over the weekend from the hotel but I don't envisage having a chance to do anything until then...would it be possible to get an extension until Sunday boss?

• Paid Members
I've got a bit of a problem. I go away straight from work tonight until Friday morning and then it's straight to the Dragon Gate weekender until Sunday. I'll prob get a chance to post mine over the weekend from the hotel but I don't envisage having a chance to do anything until then...would it be possible to get an extension until Sunday boss?

Seeing as you asked nice and early, no worries. If all the other matches get done before then, I'll stick both yours and Slapnut's names in the draw for the next round as if it were an FA Cup replay still to be played, if that makes sense.

Fucking hell, I've never even seen El Ligero wrestle, this'll be a tricky one.

Seeing as you asked nice and early, no worries. If all the other matches get done before then, I'll stick both yours and Slapnut's names in the draw for the next round as if it were an FA Cup replay still to be played, if that makes sense.

Sorry to sound like a mong, but what does this mean? Do we have a new deadline instead?

• Paid Members

Sorry to sound like a mong, but what does this mean? Do we have a new deadline instead?

The deadline is on Friday for everybody except for you two, basically, who have until the Sunday night. Then when I do the draw for the next round, it'll carry on as normal. So it'll look like this: El Nicko Loco vs Slapnut/Stunstone. Then when your entries are both in, the panel will put one of you through and your Quarter final tie will already be decided. Make sense?

The deadline is on Friday for everybody except for you two, basically, who have until the Sunday night. Then when I do the draw for the next round, it'll carry on as normal. So it'll look like this: El Nicko Loco vs Slapnut/Stunstone. Then when your entries are both in, the panel will put one of you through and your Quarter final tie will already be decided. Make sense?

Got that, cheers!

Archived