UKFF Fantasy Booking Cup

Fatty Facesitter

I know I was given special discourse to write it up for Monday, but I've been too ill to really bother. That said, Love Triangles and "Who's The Daddy?" storylines aren't exactly my favourite, so it's not too big a loss. I'll have fun reading anyway. I would be very interested in a League though. Good luck to everyone involved and apologies again.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forgot to say congrats to Stunstone for beating me in the first round. I really enjoyed reading your entry even though I myself would have rather not seen HBK return.

Nice one mate. Bad luck. Your effort was a good un too! Must've been a close one for the judges to call! :thumbsup:

vs. NEWM

CM Punk, MITB

CM Punk wins the WWE title at Money in The Bank on the last night of his contract. He then shows up at Comic Con and mocks Triple H. A couple of weeks later he's back already and slowly but surely the angle seems to die on it's backside a bit and people start to get a bit sick of Punk and his general whining. Re-book the angle from right after Punk wins the WWE title at MITB.

Okay, so the angle begins the same way, with Punk fucking off and pissing about at ComicCon in the same manner that set the Internet abuzz. Meanwhile on RAW we get the 'title tournament' that leads to Cena winning, Trips coming out and him and Vince doing that brilliant promo that ends in Vince fired and H as the new boss. The only difference here is that H strips Cena of the title, since he wants to give CM Punk a chance to do the right thing and come back.

Next week, Triple H comes out to the ring for one of his trademark five hour long promos that's better than the average RAW, inviting Punk to come out and sign a new contract. If he does it, he'll even throw in a free ice cream. Punk instead appears on the tron, with handheld footage from an FCW show (Since they don't want him actually going to another company). He says that since the belt is now his, he can do what he likes with it, putting it on the line in a match against Percy Watson. Punk lays down, like he's inviting Percy to a free win, and be the next WWE Champ. Camera keeps cutting back to HHH's face, doing his rage-shake. At the last second, Punk kicks out of the pin, then delivers the GTS and pins him with that smarmy grin on his face. Tells HHH it's gonna take more than that to get him to come back to RAW.

RAW afterwards has a bunch of segments where all the faces are going to Trips, telling him that WWE needs a champion that's actually there. That the belt being treated like that is ruining the company. HHH keeps allaying their fears, he's waiting to hear from Punk. Meanwhile, replacing the normal Diva's match, Ryder's doing a LIVE Z! The True Long Island Story on the tron. A minute into it, he gets a boot to the face and Punk appears, with a comically huge list of demands before he'll come back, including HHH having to shave his mustache. Triple H looks like he's had enough as it goes to adverts. Main event when we come back.

RAW after that sees Triple H being berated by John Laurinitis, complaining that the ratings have been dropping for every week since Punk won the belt, and that there's only one solution to the ratings slump. WWE needs a champion. So Triple H goes out with a brand new belt, giving a speech about how they need a champion, but not just any champion, one who can go toe to toe with Punk both physically and verbally. That's right, the new Champion of the WWE is, TRIPLE H! Punk's music hits, and out he comes with a stubbly beard and a leather jacket. He walks down to the ring saying that this was just what he knew would happen, corruption at the top that needs to be taken out. H threatens to have him ejected by security, or he can do it himself. Punk points out that he wasn't stupid enough to come out here alone. Nash is through the crowd and in the ring, delivering the Big Boot to Triple H.

Last RAW before Summerslam is HHH vs. Nash, which Nash wins with the Jackknife powerbomb after screwy Punk interference, setting up for Punk/HHH at Summerslam. Punk takes that victory with the help of Kevin Nash. Leads into a HHH vs. Nash scenario at NoC, with HHH finally getting the victory since Punk is busy preparing for his title defence against Sheamus. Then we go into Hell in a Cell witht he main event of HHH vs Punk, with HHH going over and celebrating.

vs Jesster

CM Punk, MITB

CM Punk wins the WWE title at Money in The Bank on the last night of his contract. He then shows up at Comic Con and mocks Triple H. A couple of weeks later he's back already and slowly but surely the angle seems to die on it's backside a bit and people start to get a bit sick of Punk and his general whining. Re-book the angle from right after Punk wins the WWE title at MITB.

Firstly, Raw after MITB happens exactly as it did in real life as does Comicon.

triple1.png

cm-punk-comic-con.png

The following Raw, Cena wins the belt from Rey. However, Ryder appears and whispers something to Cena, who reacts angrily, immediately lifting his buddy up and nailing the FU. He storms off uncharacteristically.

Wednesday after Raw, Punk posts a video online with the title. He lays it out clearly

• Paid Members
**There's Round 2. I'll give you until Friday for the time being because I'll be hammered at the weekend. Best of luck, get posting!**

What time Friday?

I was gonna ask the same thing, presumably it's by midnight on friday?

Vs. Dirty Eddie

Scenario: Alberto's Amigos.

Vengence: John Cena is beaten by Alberto after Ricardo Rodriguez hits Cena from behind as both men are rising with the TV monitor, allowing Del Rio to win. After the match, Cena FUs Alberto through the announce table.

The next night on Raw, we see Ricardo on speaker phone to Alberto. Alberto says he can't be there as Cena broke his coccyx, he says Cena is a menace and has to be stopped. He tells Ricardo to use the money and buy the best 'soldiers' he can get. Ricardo agrees.

On Smackdown Ricardo is in the office with Teddy Long informing Teddy he has permission from John Laurinitus to recruit Smackdown superstars if he wishes. Zack Ryder comes in comes in saying he's flattered but he's not available. Ricardo turns his nose up and says 'Idiot', to which Ryder responds:

sc-zack-ryder1.png

WHOS THE DADDY? vs Butchreedmark

(gonna keep it kind of in modern day storylines as in leading up to Vengeance tag match)

RAW the week after Stephanies bombshell that HHH is not the father of her expected child:

HHH storms into Vince McMahons office and asks where Steph is and why she hasnt been in touch all week, he demands to know who the father is if it aint him, Vince says she has been staying with him and that she isnt in the right frame of mind to come to any WWE shows etc, HHH says until he finds out or until Steph comes and explains herself, everyone is going to pay, later in the night during CM Punks match with Miz, HHH runs in and attacks Miz and R-Truth, he goes for the sledgehammer but CM Punk calms him down and makes him not use it, HHH throws the hammer down and is visably upset, Raw ends with Punk looking shocked at HHH.

Vengeance

20111010_vengeance_tagmatch.jpg

Backstage before the match CM Punk appraoches HHH and says he knows that he is going through a bad personal time right now but he should take his mind off it by doing what he does best going out to the ring and taking care of business but the right way, not stepping over any lines and entertaining the fans, HHH nods in agreement,

CM Punk and HHH vs Miz and R-Truth

match ends when HHH goes absolutely crazy and destroys Miz and R-Truth with the sledgehammer, he nails the Ref too, Punk tries to calm him down but gets nailed with the sledgehammer too!!! before HHH can leave Steph appears on the titan tron and says she was going to come out and explain herself etc but after seeing what state of mind he is in she is going to leave the arena, HHH charges to the back where Steph is about to get into her limo and Vince Mcmahon cuts off HHH teling him to leave it and calm down, Stephs limo drives off HHH is angry, HHH attacks Vince and throws him throught a plate glass window backstage, he realises what he has down and hijacks a car in the parking lot and drives off as officials EMTS and security attend to Vince!

Raw the next night

HHH comes out and says he is sorry for what happened at Vengeance, he let personal issues effect his job and professional life, CM Punk storms out and gets in the ring, he says he knew what happened at Vengeance was coming and even that he would get caught in it knowing about HHHs volitile history, Punk says when he held the WWE hostage and all that he let personal issues get on top of him that he even thought about walking away from the biggest wrestling company of all time and doing what he loves, he says the WWE held him back but it also made him money and he got to see some of the greatest countries on earth and performing for them so he knows that personal issues can make you do stupid things so he is not angry with HHH but he will join him on wanting to find out who the father is because he doesnt want the WWE to be about 'soap opera' Bullshit he wants it to be abut wrestling what it should always be about as HHH is about to leave several police officers come down and arrest him for what he did to Vince McMahon at Vengeance, HHH accepts this and is took away. CM Punk tries to get the police to reconsider but they are having none of it

as HHH is drove away in a police car, Steph arrives...............CM Punk goes into Steph's office and says why doesnt she jst go out there or just tell HHH whats going on and whos the father etc, Steph says its none of Punks business and she said she thought he hated HHH anyways, he says he mightnt be his best friend but he respects him and doesnt want the WWE to become like the Bold and the Beautiful, Punk says he cant narrow who the father is down cos Steph has prob slept with all the roster if shes been playing away, Steph slaps CM Punk and tells him hes in a handicap cage match vs Miz and Truth tonight!

Miz and R-Truth vs CM Punk- Handicap Steel Cage Match

before the match CM Punk is shown unconscious backstage battered and bloodied, Stephanie comes out and awards the match to Miz and R-Truth via forfeit, she has a big smile on her face as the show closes

Raw the next week:

Stephanie comes out and says that CM Punk wont be here tonight and hes in the hospital after sticking his nose in business that doesnt belong to him last week, HHH storms out but before he can get to the ring he is attacked by Miz and R-Truth, Steph then makes Miz and R-Truth vs HHH tonight in an no holds barred anything goes match for what he did to her father.

Miz and R-Truth vs HHH- no holds barred anything goes

match ends when Stephanie runs out and low blows HHH and Miz and Truth beat him down and handcuff him to the ropes, CM Punk runs down with a sledgehammer and chases Miz and Truth off throught the crowd with it, this leaves Steph in the ring alone but HHH is handcuffed!, Punk grabs the mic and gets in the ring and grabs Steph by the hair and tells her to explain everything Steph tries to fight off but to no avail, Punk puts the Mic to Stephs mouth and she says that the father of the baby is CM PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Punk lets her go and is shocked! he then appraoches Steph and kisses her in front of HHH, HHH is SEETHING but he is still handcuffed, Steph then explains that when the board of directors asked HHH to relive her father of the duties and take over as C.O.O that he didnt have to do it and shouldnt have, her father created everything to do with the WWE, she said she ignored for years EVERYONE saying that HHH only married her so he could take over one day, and especially if he has kids with her then he will always have the power within the family to take over, but she saw how much he loved his kids because he doesnt so she let it go more, she says it even drove her brother Shane away from the WWE to do his own thing, she ignored it for years but in that one act of him accepting the power straight away even before him dying, then she new what he was really about because she is and always will be Daddys Little Girl, she then thought what would get at him more than him taking the power away, by telling him i was pregnant but telling him he wasnt the father and who better to make it with than his most bitter rival at that time CM PUNK.....Punk then takes the mic and says that this was never part of his plans but when Stephanie came onto him he just cudnt refuse because whats better than beating your most fierce rival in the ring except for sleeping with his Wife! HHH is really really angry at this point, Punk says HHH always told him he wasnt in his league he says that might be right but i was and always will be IN HIS WIFE, the commentators are totally shocked and appalled at Punks comments. Punk the attacks HHH with the sledgehammer and busts him open really bad. this leads to:

SURVIVOR SERIES

CM-Punk-vs-Triple-H.png

NON SANCTIONED BY THE WWE

HHH and Punk brawl all over the arena and to the backstage area into the parking lot as HHH goes to nail Punk with the sledgehammer a car drives by and runs over HHH, VINCE MCMAHON gets out of the car and puts CM Punk in the backseat and drives off!!!

overall- i know its bit O.T.T and what im gona say is a bit cliche but id have all of this and hopefully itd lead to a more non PG product wth good and consistant storylines with longevity intead of the booking on the fly take they go with!

Vrs Spotlightmagnet1

Alberto's Amigos

Ever protective of his WWE title, Del Rio has decided he needs to get some extra bodies on board to watch his back. He sends Ricardo on a bit of a recruitment drive. Decide who Ricardo brings into the Del Rio fold. Must include the following;

ONE valet.

At least TWO superstars already under WWE contract.

At least ONE worker NOT currently under WWE contract.

Booking Notes:

I'll start after Survivor Series, Alberto still has his belt and Cena has moved on to his dealings with The Rock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAW, post Survivor Series. Alberto wrestles CM Punk in the main event, non-title match. Ricardo botches his interference and Punk wins clean via GTS. Alberto rants at Ricardo afterwards, slapping him to the floor for screwing up.

Next week, Johnny Ace reluctantly makes the Title match for the TLC PPV, Punk vrs Del Rio. Alberto is seen backstage telling Ricardo he needs to find some backup before TLC, as he's had enough of Ricardo failing to protect him.

The next week, the show opens with a Tag Team Title match. The Champions, Air-Boom Vrs The Usos. Over the last month, The Uso's have been getting over with clean wins over heel tag teams, so this match is a very even face Vrs face match. A hard fought 10 minute match ends with a clean Title victory for The Uso's as Jimmy pins Kofi. They help Kofi to his feet and shake hands with him and Bourne, when Ricardo walks out onto the stage...

bio-ricardorodriguez.jpg

vs CleetusVanDamme

Brand Extension

Booking Notes: Done the next six months. Winners underlined.

I'll start from this weekend and move towards WrestleMania.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October-November:

Vengeance: Rhodes is DQd for destroying Orton with a chair; Henry and Alberto defend; Nash returns costing HHH/Punk the main event and aligning himself with Awesome Truth.

Next night

• Paid Members
I've got a bit of a problem. I go away straight from work tonight until Friday morning and then it's straight to the Dragon Gate weekender until Sunday. I'll prob get a chance to post mine over the weekend from the hotel but I don't envisage having a chance to do anything until then...would it be possible to get an extension until Sunday boss?

I've just realised I have a similar problem, but I should be able to post tomorrow (saturday). Hope this is ok, have it almost finished, but have to leave for DGUK!

• Paid Members

Fuck me, I thought people had given up on this. Delighted to log on and see loads of entries come in.

I'll extend the deadline to Sunday, for those asking. Apologies to those who probably rushed to get their's in at the last minute, but at least you can look forward to your weekends now ;)

Archived