The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Oh, me too. I've never been able to put on weight, which isn't the blessing many fatties seem to think it is, so I'm with you, bro.

EDIT - Fucking hell, Richie, you disgusting reprobate.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

How was Berlin for the Stag, Chest? As some of you may recall I've a stag to arrange for next year which is intended to be somewhat of a crawl around Europe. I wasn't originally thinking of it but I think I've decided on over the space of a week or 10 days of Prague - Berlin - Ibiza, so i'd be interested to know if it was any good?

• Paid Members
Oh, me too. I've never been able to put on weight, which isn't the blessing many fatties seem to think it is, so I'm with you, bro.

I was like that until I was about 25/26. Then it all changed. :(

I was like that until I was about 25/26. Then it all changed. :(

I celebrated when I went over the 10 stone barrier for the first time in 3 years last month. Then it got hot, lost my appetite and the weight fell off again :(

• Paid Members

I have put on a stone in weight since fucking up my knee in a car crash and have been unable to train / go to the gym. I still look identical to how I have always looked. Being a slender mother fucker is a curse.

• Paid Members
Is that 10 days by interrailing, or by flying about? Also, my mate swears by Tallinn.

I haven't figured that out yet, had been looking into that this week as I've only really just decided on that this week having chosen to fuck off Barca. Literally looking at a map and thinking what could be possible and good and were places he'd mentioned he'd fancy doing.

• Moderators

Berlin is a seriously cool city, I can absolutely recommend it and would go back in a flash. Cool places to go out day and night, from more chilled to crazy parties and other interesting and fun stuff to do in the downtime. It's not very expensive and we found an amazing apartment for dirt cheap. Travel is easy and the people are great.

Stop showing off guys some of us aren't hot like you lot lol, nah seriously fair play to Kookocachu, Miss UKFF in my opinion if was such a thing.

There was such a thing, as it happens. Registration Form won.

Never seen that Registration Form post, Kookacachu more deserving in my opinion.

You best believe I'm #1.

I still have the photo from when news of victory reached me.

603318_466471826732773_2051460767_n.jpg

I know, I know. it seems difficult to believe.. but it's the 21st Century and a girl should be able to drink a pint of ale if she desires.

Boys.

Edited by Registration_Form